Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. stik70

EZ Speed

I've been riding the EZ Speed a bit this fall. I have a different seat to put on it yet. I did, however, put Schwinn handlebars on as well as a repop heart sprocket. This will never be a resto, so different era parts will fly! I'm diggin' it!
  2. stik70

Last new frame from the scrap pile

Great Job! Your springer fork is a super cool design!
  3. stik70

EZ Speed

Does anyone recognize the chain guard and spocket on this? It's a 1950 and was pieced together probably in the '70s. I'm thinking it should have a B-6 style.
  4. stik70

EZ Speed

This winter, I bought this from a family friend. He is 87. In the 60's and 70's, he pulled bikes out of city dump. He's liquidated all the bikes as his balance is poor. This is an 'Our Own Hardware' EZ speed Schwinn variant. I think I'll put more correct bars and rear tire on & a better seat and...
  5. stik70

Born From Junk - Outlaw Origins of Mountain Biking - Cool short film.

Awesome roots! Can you imagine barreling down those passes on a klunker? Wondering if the oven brazed, mild steel frame would stay intact at high speeds on rock:doh:
  6. stik70

This is probably the biggest road bike I've seen so far.

Holy Cats, that's HUGE!
  7. stik70

Giants need love too...

Camping at Loon Lake again (google loon lake cemetery). Last year, i brought my 730 Trek, brought the Boulder this time and am enjoying some single tracking. Even hopping over some "logs" at 51😅. Notice the Madden pack i bought in '85 for Ragbrai.
  8. stik70

Mahowald!

Thanks guys! Yes, it was a hardware store in Mankato, MN that put their own badge other mfr's bikes. This one is a Schwinn built, and I've seen Monark's badged as Mahowald on the Cabe. It has a sweet drum brake set up! Kev
  9. stik70

Mahowald!

I was at my friend's estate auction today and scored a new ride. Excited to get it cleaned up and rolling!
  10. stik70

Giants need love too...

Spring has broke! This was two weeks ago. Snow and ice gone now and getting the Boulder out doing what it should be doing
  11. stik70

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

12. stik70

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

13. stik70

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

14. stik70

New member from the UK.

Sounds like cool projects!!
  15. stik70

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

16. stik70

Giants need love too...

Still sportin' the Mountain LX on the brake side of things
  17. stik70

Spaceliner frame, Blast Off!!

Today, a friend I met in grade school (because he rode a sweet Schwinn SX100), dropped off this frame for me. What a cool dude! I think I'll harvest some parts off something from the same era and ride it. The license is from '69-70, how cool is that!
  18. stik70

Box of Covid delivered today...

Holy Cats! That's Beautiful!!!!
  19. stik70

Swing-ee Thing-ee Ree-visited

I dig it! Nice job!
  20. stik70

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

Back