Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. brokentail5863

Mid-Michigan Bike swap

First Annual bicycle swap meet Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
  2. brokentail5863

60s Sears

Just picked this up over the weekend. Only have the one pic . Any info is appreciated Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
  3. brokentail5863

Women's Frame stretch and conversion

Looking for ideas on lengthening a frame and converting to a men's style. Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
  4. brokentail5863

NIMH-ROD

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/nimh-rod-finished.106581/&share_tid=106581&share_fid=77973&share_type=t This was my first build off project. Love how it turned out. 64 Spaceliner frame and fork. Other parts came from my stash and Ebay...
  5. brokentail5863

Hiawatha

Built this up over the weekend for my 16 year old daughter. Originally picked it up for parts. Took it all apart and then my daughter said she liked the color. Cleaned up all the parts and put it back together with a few parts from two other bikes. The only part I kept for future use was the...
  6. brokentail5863

Tour De Lowell--- Michigan July 21 2018

This will be a slow ride around my home town for customs and classics. It will be on Saturday night July 21st at 6:30 . We will be starting and finishing at Pebble Beach parking lot. There will be planned stops at the Lowell Show Boat and Balls softee cream. Some of us will be meeting up for a...
  7. brokentail5863

RRBBO13 NIMH-Rod Finished

This looked like too much fun to pass up on. I have a 65 Starliner with a Springer front end . Going to leave it the original chrome. Will be some red tires. Still figuring out the other parts. Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
  8. brokentail5863

Hello from Michigan

My name is Chad and I have a bike problem. I'm into cruisers, muscle bikes and bmx race bikes. My daily ride is a 63 Ben Hur /Murray. Just picked up a 64 Starliner for a future project. Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
Back