Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BentRims

Da FLY!

I'm alive still! LOL Still :ninja: late at night at the Build-off, Good stuff Got my Fork's stripped down, though I found some 700c Kona P2 Forks and grinded the Brake Studs off :shake: Everyone's on vacation at work except me :mad: (I'm the only Weekend Guy for Calls/repairs) Got some time...
  2. BentRims

The RatMobile

It's the Cart with no name :shake: *Jim Duncan*
  3. BentRims

CyCLo KiLLeR - Last minute details, and a teaser!

WOW! Crazy builds this year :rockout: I may have to count up my chips while still can, and fold :blackeye: Good stuff
  4. BentRims

ELGIN TWIN 9

That's Crazy! Cool though if the price was right?
  5. BentRims

Da FLY!

Pretty sure it's a 1996 Schwinn 3-Bar Cruiser supreme 6-speed
  6. BentRims

⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ HEXtreme ⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ --- Sexy HEXy Is DONE! - Ride (PIC HEAVY) + Walkaround VIDEO!!

Strike 1 !!! LOL It did turn out schweet last year though. Another sick build this year, looking good :rockout:
  7. BentRims

Da FLY!

Nope! LOL Da Fly! Stripping has began Kickstand Tube/Chainguard Tabs bye bye! Some Grind and Sand Frame Done, Fork tomorrow. Sorry for the bad Pic's :(
  8. BentRims

space-E-liner

Now you and I know your not done already :wondering: You'll find a few parts here and there, and the next thing you know it'll get face transplant :nod:
  9. BentRims

Rocky

Looking Good! That stem is to die for :cool:
  10. BentRims

⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ HEXtreme ⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ --- Sexy HEXy Is DONE! - Ride (PIC HEAVY) + Walkaround VIDEO!!

That checkered saddle is SICK! Better not be any Pleather this year :shake::)
  11. BentRims

RRBBO16

Ya! With soo many builds it's hard comment on them :crazy:
  12. BentRims

Da FLY!

Zzzzzzz...
  13. BentRims

RRBBO16

Well after searching the site it look's like the whole Frankenstein or variances have been beat down like a dead horse!? Though Bride of is more of a Black/White theme and would be much better suited to the Class 2 builds. I'm trying to go for a Green/Yellow look 😐 Soo with that being said...
  14. BentRims

RRBBO16

Well as always i'm a lurker, the comp looks tight this year! Lurking the builds is nuts, picked up a 96 21" Black Schwinn 3-Bar Cruiser supreme? I think, been wanting to to do another Stand/Klunk style in Green or Yellow? A Dr. Frankenstein's wife theme bike (Elizabeth) or Bride of...
  15. BentRims

WTP AVENGER

Wicked Multi-Speed cruiser! :thumbsup:
  16. BentRims

2012 Kos Kruiser Raw finish

Look's soo RAW! Black Rims Check, Black Spokes check, Black Hubs check, The seat style looks perfect on it :cool:
  17. BentRims

EMORY Beach 'N Streets

WICKED! :inlove:
  18. BentRims

1997 Kona A’ha stars n bars

OHHhhh... YEEAaaa!!! I have a set of those SE super big honkin bars too in black that get moved around from bike to bike :shake: The upturn and back-sweep just isn't right on cruisers for me.
  19. BentRims

26" Basset Ronnin 2017

Trick'd-Out! All that GOLD is fit for a KING :showingbiceps:
  20. BentRims

Schwinn Heavy-Duti -- $75 (Dundalk, MD)

Was a Super deal! LOL Listing already been deleted.
Back