Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Timbo

Removing old CCM Forks

Ok I am now kinda worried. I put the bolt back on and gave it a good bash with my bashOmeter and tried tightening it The threads on the bolt aren't stripped but now when I put the bolt in it's not grabbing anything inside the neck....so obviously it's loose, but the forks and the neck refuse to...
  2. Timbo

Removing old CCM Forks

Howdy Folks, hope yer all well. I was wondering if anyone has any info about How to remove forks from vintage CCMS....I'm kinda stuck I have everything loosened up but the Forks and I guess what is call the neck will not separate. I have it soaking in WD40 while I wait for a reply. I am also...
  3. Timbo

The Power of Coca Cola

Wow I like that rollfast badge! Yeah I didn't believe it but for those that read my post I was having serious issues with a race that wd40 would not budge and a friend suggested Coke! it seriously worked. I don't drink the stuff, but I am gonna seriously keep a few bottles on hand for cleaning...
  4. Timbo

I've found my new home!

Welcome, Whoa! uhm I have made a serious promise every bike I find or buy I rebuild and ride or sell and I will only own 4 bikes at most.
  5. Timbo

New guy from the Mitten

Nice bike! welcome!
  6. Timbo

From lurker to member

Welcome!
  7. Timbo

Hi from Ohio

Hello and welcome! sounds like you have some friends! cool!
  8. Timbo

Where can I find Spindles?

Hey folks I found out what part I am looking for! a Pedal Spindle I don't need anything fancy. I am also thinking of instead of the typical bearings I am going to use sealed bearings, like used in skateboards. But of course a different size. I need all the help and info I can get! I am a lake...
  9. Timbo

Technical Details of a Pedal?

I have but no one seems to know or, at least no replies...Ok let me try again, this may get very wordy, sorry; Ok the pedal has a threaded pin which goes into the crank arm. That pin is actually a long bolt that runs from one side of the pedal to the other. on both ends it has bearings to help...
  10. Timbo

Salt Flats Sears

Very interesting apporoach, obviously a speed machine!
  11. Timbo

ill post it later.......aka mr. moto

Very nice bike! wow!
  12. Timbo

Technical Details of a Pedal?

Hey Folks, Does anyone have a diagram of a bike pedal so I know the proper terminology of the parts? I having trouble getting help or advice and I think it's because I don't know one of the names of a part that makes up a pedal. So I am asking for help but no one understands me because I am...
  13. Timbo

slick's

be nice if there were 26's around...
  14. Timbo

New member from ATL....any others here?

Welcome! nice bikes.
  15. Timbo

Hi all from Sweden

nice bikes! Sweden alert! from the land of Refused, Hives, Demons, The Haunted, Hellacopters, Miss Li, 21st Centurary impact, Millencollin etc etc....I can only surmise we will be seeing some sick bikes! Welcome!
  16. Timbo

Cool Pedals

Materials have been found and conceptual drawings are underway but there is one thing I am having difficulty finding. Pedal races, or whatever the long nut that runs thrugh the center of the petal, has bearings and attaches to the crank arm is called. Anyone wanna give me some help on that...
  17. Timbo

slick's

I would kill for some nice slicks!
  18. Timbo

how can you get so dirty on something without a motor

The countless smoke breaks, heavy oils, and other substances going through your system, I just wanna give those !*&@%# zombies a fight they wont forget when the big one happens
  19. Timbo

how can you get so dirty on something without a motor

I like getting dirty, everything I do is tidy and neat, as a graphic artist/artist and printer I just naturally am, it helps keep things looking nice. So to get a little grease under the nails is nice. The thing I hate is when a part decides to be a dingaling yehaw jerkface and you star loosing...
  20. Timbo

Flat Black Spray Paint

That's hot
Back