Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Geisha Gang

Indian Bicycle

I've been traveling for the past month through India and I see these awesome bikes everywhere I go. I wish my wife would let me take one home to play with :( I love the brakes! Bicycles are pushed to the max here, though this one is motorized.
  2. Geisha Gang

Very Cool fork, but...

What a cool fork! Has anyone ridden with one of these bad boys? It's called "The Claw" 2.0 and is made by AV Bikes over in Poland. I've already written to them and gotten some feedback, but am wondering if anyone in the RatRodCommune has had any experience with it.
  3. Geisha Gang

Mixte Tape

As I am currently working on a Mixte frame, I thought it would be nice to see what other people have done with theirs and maybe get some inspiration and/or ideas :grin:
  4. Geisha Gang

Geisha Gang's Street Find

While walking home after a few drinks, I stumbled upon an obviously neglected Kelsgau (Old German Brand) city bike, which was missing a rear wheel, saddle and covered in rust. I decided to bring her home and turn her into a side project, while I wait for some parts for my main build...
  5. Geisha Gang

Geisha Gang Cruiser

I've been wanting to build a lowrider for a long time, and have finally decided to just do it. I'll be working with a Ruff Cycles Esco V5.0 frame (http://store.ruff-cycles.com/ruff-frames/ruff-cycles-frame-esco.html), and will give her a Tropical Turquoise coat, complimented by chrome & white...
  6. Geisha Gang

Bezug von Cruiser/Lowrider Fahrradteile in Deutschland

Hallo, hat irgendjemand ne' Ahnung wo man Cruiser/Lowrider Fahrradteile in Deutschland bekommen kann? Classic Cycles und Ruff Cycles kenn ich schon, und ist schon klar, dass ich alles von den Staaten bekommen kann, aber dann muss ich bestimmt Zoll zahlen. Es wäre toll, wenn einer noch eine...
  7. Geisha Gang

36 Hole Hub to 144 Hole Modification Help

Hello, I'm currently building a stretched cruiser and am still in the planning stages. I would really like to have a nice 144 spoke lacing, but I'm also looking into having a dynamo hub and running a Shimano Nexus 7/8 on the back, which always seem to be either 32 or 36 holes. Does anyone know...
Back