Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. U

Schwinn Exerciser Sprocket

$25+ shipping. Has a little surface rust and some scuffs but nothing terrible. Open to trades for muscle bike accessories or old school BMX parts.
  2. U

New builds coming soon - Frames back from powder coat

Stop by my powder coat guys and picked up my frames for some upcoming builds. Gonna be some fun ones. The girls Barracuda will be going back together mostly stock, the orange cantilever frame is going to be getting a lot of black hardware and some custom made accessories, and the white Puch BMX...
  3. U

Hawthorne rat rod - Swap meet take home

I was at the Wethersfield CT Bike Festival today looking to sell a few things and well this thing followed me home. I was really just looking to grab a fork and some wheels for my Columbia, but hey sometimes you just need another whole bike. I've got a few plans, getting the headlight working...
  4. U

Exercise parts bike

I couldn't pass this thing up for the seat and sparkly gold grips, also get another crank and a decent set of pedals out of it so that's cool. I paid $35 for it, which if I tried hard enough I probably could have offered $20 and she would have said yes but I was frustrated from an already long...
  5. U

REDUCED Parts cleanout

Doing some cleaning of the shop and figured I'd get rid of a few things I'll probably never use. Shipping is extra, I'll ship in whatever USPS flat rate package I can fit the item in. Feel free to throw offers or trades at me too BMX Pads Red V-Bar Rad Pad - $25 Blue Stem Pad Rad Pad - $18 All...
  6. U

MKS Esquartz Pedals

Pair of vintage MKS Esquartz, I believe they are 102's and not the 107's. Overall in good shape, with good bearings. They will clean up nicely. I figured I'd offer them here before I put them on ebay. $25 +shipping, will also take trades. I'm looking for a vintage red BMX chainring, 40-44t 110...
  7. U

Foremost Swinger

Well this bike was a hassle to get, but it's finally home. For now it will sit in the project pile, while I take care of the current 3 that are going for sandblasting and PC soon. I found this thing on Facebook in NJ and I am in MA, it was gonna work out great because I was working in PA and...
  8. U

Radio Flyer slammed wagon

I figured I'd practice my welding skills and build something other than a bike. I picked up a couple of Radio Flyers for really cheap so I got to cutting one up and having a little fun Worlds most mediocre welder ever Ended up using a few pieces of steel from the axles and the...
  9. U

Parts pile build

I had got this frame from idiotboy a while ago and finally got around to playing with it. My spaceliner build is currently on hold because I have project ADD, so this made its way onto the bench. It was previously repaired and was very bent when I started, I managed to get the frame straight-ish...
  10. U

Spaceliner build

Figured I would start ripping into my Spaceliner and seeing what I can do with it. I tore it down tonight and noticed one tube is cracked where it meets with the head tube and a small crack in the head tube. Tomorrow I'll degrease the frame and all the little parts, later in the weak everything...
  11. U

Sturmey Archer Shifter

Can anyone fill me in on this shifter? I am pretty sure the shifter itself is off a Raleigh Chopper, it's a 5 speed shifter. The cover does not seem to match as it has a third slot for something else to come through. I haven't been able to locate anything about it in my searches currently
  12. U

Lugged BMX Frame

Anyone have any idea what this might be? From pictures I can find online it's very similar to some Puch frames. I know the forks are definitely incorrect for it
  13. U

Random haul from this week

did a little running around gathering some parts and a couple of clown bikes. Also picked up an old cast iron truing stand
  14. U

REDUCED Vintage Derailleurs - Updated

I made an album to make it easier to see all the pictures since this post would be massive https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1nXtffIlTHROoPfVnyt2LSW06Zr8QsHFR shipping is additional, will mostly go USPS Flat Rate Small or Medium Huret 1 - Very lightly used vintage Huret Jubilee...
  15. U

Single Speed Continental

I finally got the last bit to finish up my single speed Schwinn Continental project. I have been waiting a while to wrap this one up. Now since I've got nothing to do all day I'll treat myself to a quick Christmas ride
  16. U

Rusty Spaceliner

Got myself a Spaceliner today, she's definitely no beauty queen. Missing the tank, has an incorrect seat and pedals. Got it in trade for some wood carving knives that have been sitting unused in my basement for 25 years. I'm thinking about just repacking the bearings doing a little light rust...
  17. U

New from Massachusetts

Just popping in I'm new around here and figured I would say hi. I've been recently adding all sorts of things to my collection of bikes. For years I kind of drifted away from cycling and a few years back I picked up a new MTB and got the bug again. My collection has a little of everything in it...
Back