Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Nick Gallegos

Woody

oh wow that's sweet i want to someday build on to sale ice cream at the beach
  2. Nick Gallegos

Bone Shaker

I am always asked what is the oldies bike I own and always reply i have a frame and fork from 1868 ish but now i will have something i can cruse around
  3. Nick Gallegos

Bone Shaker

help Luke i am better at building then the internet not sure how i go so many photo's of the same thing
  4. Nick Gallegos

Bone Shaker

I got a Ford model T Kerosene lamp mounted to the bone shaker Thanks Luke but with as much that needs to be fabricated i feel its better to be in class 2 but i am planing to build a class 1 rat rod bike just not sure witch frame i want to pick from my stock of bikes.
  5. Nick Gallegos

Bone Shaker

I got a Ford model T Kerosene lamp mounted to the bone shaker
  6. Nick Gallegos

Bone Shaker

I am NOT going to change the frame or forks in any way but in stead i am going to build custom add on parts to make this a custom Rat Bike I am hoping and thanks for asking
  7. Nick Gallegos

Bone Shaker

I thought this would be a class 2 because I have to make a lot of part for this to make it rideable. This bike would have had wooden spoke wheels 35” front and 30” rear and peddle like a high wheeler I plan on building a Class 1 bike as well just need to make up my mine witch one to select
  8. Nick Gallegos

Bone Shaker

Ok I picked up a bone shaker years back up in New England and it been sitting on display on my back deck so I thought what better way to start a Rat rod bike project . This bone shaker frame is from 1866-1869 . I will need to fabricate lots of stuff to keep this frame and fork in it original...
Back