Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bikebuilder

Bikes I likes

I would love to make one of These a rideable rear steer bike.
  2. bikebuilder

Lime twist or twisted lime

If I had only seen this earlier… it may have had a different name.
  3. bikebuilder

Here is sort of a rider’s perspective for those unfamiliar with riding something like this.
  4. bikebuilder

Here are some more and actually finished photos. My stickers were done about 6 hours too late. I think they really add to the bike. Here is a link to the build. (Maybe) Thread 'Lime Twist' https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threads/lime-twist.116366/
  5. bikebuilder

Lime Twist

Time is up for the official pictures. I had to get them in yesterday but I just got my stickers from print. They aren’t the reflective gold but they look nice.
  6. bikebuilder

Lime Twist

Not doubting you, I just overlooked it. Heading out soon!
  7. bikebuilder

Lime Twist

Noon!? Thought it was midnight! Stickers won’t be here in time! I won’t be home from work until 6pm… guess it’s time to go take some photos somewhere..
  8. bikebuilder

Lime Twist

I can’t wait to get the stickers tomorrow and take some final photos. Hopefully they look half as good as these other stickers. They said they couldn’t do the design I wanted on the metallic gold so it will be printed in a gold color but not metallic.
  9. bikebuilder

Lime Twist

I’m really not worried about it. It’s all for fun. I just ran across this photo today as I was looking for something else and thought it was kinda funny.
  10. bikebuilder

Lime Twist

Just curious if I built enough to consider this a “production frame” haha.
  11. bikebuilder

Tireless Trainer

I love it! I rode an exercise bike to work one time. It handled much better in reverse so I swapped the seat and bars. I bent something when I was bunny hopping it and then it handled weird so I cut and welded and made this cruiser out of it.
  12. bikebuilder

Radchen

Beautiful concept and lines! 👏
  13. bikebuilder

Lime Twist

I’ll had to move the crank over 1/16 of an inch so I could properly put the bottom bracket together. In doing that I removed the chain and broke the master link. Luckily I had found a spare master link section in the crack of a slab of cement earlier today. It fit great! I wanted to extend an...
  14. bikebuilder

Lime Twist

The rear triangle was from a 2002 or so reproduction frame. I was able to find and buy a handful of rear triangles a while back. I was making the top frame sections to complete the frames. I had wanted to enter one of these in a muscle bike build off but since the whole thing is not an...
  15. bikebuilder

Lime Twist

If I remember correctly I paid something like $60 for a parts bike just so I could have this headlight and a bell.
  16. bikebuilder

Lime Twist

I’m a little out of practice…
Back