Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. FInnRat

Easy ways to paint stripes on rims?

So, I need advice. I got four Westwood profile old school rims and I want to paint striped on them. I've done this the most slow and pain in the butt way, by tapeing and then using a rattle can or a brush, but its inaccurate to an extent and very slow to do. I don't have the tool for this and...
  2. FInnRat

Suspended banana saddle, how to make it happen?

There musts be people here who have an idea about this. I've thought of it since I made my latest purchase from Classic-cycle. I bought a swept banana saddle among other things... The thing is that I'm going for balloon tires + springer fork, but what about back suspension of some sort? I don't...
  3. FInnRat

1960's Öglaend Strada

I don't know how familiar you guys are about Scandinavian/Finnish bicycles, I haven't yet spotted any on here. So this might be of interest I guess. :) I said a bunch about my bike building/renovation stuff on my intro thread, but I'll repeat some here. It seems I'm stuck with the classic...
  4. FInnRat

Greetings from Finland.

Hello people. I was referred to this forum by a friend who's also into old bikes and I thought to check it out... What a treasure trove. :D I love the stuff you guys do! I'm from Finland, 36 years old, loved bicycles since the day I took my first ride and on the road since. I've been riding on...
Back