Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

1912 indian board track racer

Today I cleared the frame and started to assemble my rig and stood back and realized the 24" wheels don't jive with the look of this bike so back to the drawing board.
  2. S

some one else told me it could be a western flyer and the seat was a old messinger.
  3. S

today this bike took on a totally new look, I am no longer painting this rig I really like the raw look.I an going to clear coat the frame and I purchased the a set of 24" coaster wheels with wood colord rims that are radial laced. My boy Adam picked out a sweet set of small block eight kenda...
  4. S

I would love to know what the heck this is because it even had a red schinn fork that matched the chain guard and the old patina on the frame . the bike sat outside in b.f.e. on the side of a barn so one would think it should be original but it dont know enough about these old bikes being a race...
  5. S

There isn't a built in kick stand it is a bolt on. The chain guard says typhoon and was originally red. I have striped the frame for new paint the old paint was so bad and it had house paint and who knows what else, If you know anything about the possible year the serial # is 5 w200181...
  6. S

team X,,, XO1

dude I love your bikes , I think I saw one of your creations on e-bay the Indian? I was wondering if you make your tanks ? I am building a board track replica of sorts with a 250cc v-twin (it will have gears) I need someone to build me a tank for a bike like the harley you built. Let me know ...
  7. S

Simple chop to a cantilever frame

Hey how much does this lower the bb. do you need to worry about shorting the cranks?
  8. S

The other day a friend gave me a old 1968 schwinn typhoon. It is a little beat up but it is all there . here are some pic''s of the bike as it stands.I am going to start this progect tomorrow,All the parts are coming off and the frame is getting a new coat of paint.This bike belonged to the...
  9. S

mtb frames into ratrods?

should I send this thread over to bike builds?
  10. S

mtb frames into ratrods?

you know, like the brake on a big wheel :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. S

mtb frames into ratrods?

Ya I could but anyone could do that, I was hopeing to do something different and out of the norm on this bike,but it has to work if I am to ride it off road. :idea: :idea: :idea: Just though ,what if I put a rim brake (xtr v brake) with some sort of suiside brakelever?
  12. S

53 Racer is rideable again........

sweet bro looks good!! :!:
  13. S

Squirrel Power

the name sounds familular but I don't know.
  14. S

mtb frames into ratrods?

My thoughts exactly. I want to silver the whole thing out .maby I will call it the silver bullet. This bike is crazy light also. I like my bikes to look cool but they need to function well first and be comfortable also.Who cares if you got the coolist bike on the block if you cant stand riding...
  15. S

~BBO 4 Idea~

word!!! Traditional or non. Just build cool bikes that you like to roll with your bro's.
  16. S

mtb frames into ratrods?

Ya its nice to have alot of cool race stuff from my wife, who in there rite mind would put a $800 set of race wheels on a rat style bike.LOL The wheels are a set of mavic cross max tubless with maxtel bladed spokes. A my lbs they have a set of soma bars just like the ones on there that are new...
  17. S

mtb frames into ratrods?

I decided to change the wheels and tires I didn't like the look of the 700 c wheels, They looked a little bit girlie! The bike is coming around it kind of reminds me of a old flat tracker.
  18. S

Mods to Casey's Kustom UPDATE 9/5 Now with suicide bell!

looks sweet! I like how clean it is.
  19. S

My rodz

fork looks cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrow:
  20. S

Squirrel Power

Ya I grew up with Willy in Idaho.What a small world.Tell Schwilly if you see him I said what up! Thanks for the welcome! court
Back