Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. stingrayjoe

1955 Raleigh Sports Light Roadster Sturmey Archer 3 + 3 = 9 speed

Repainted and customized a long time ago. The right rear drop out was rearranged to move the fender brace mounting lug to allow for the SA 3 cog and 3 internal gear set up. Now has a Simplex Prestige model 637. Probably originally had a Benelux. Hub is dated 12 1954, the shifter is the original...
  2. stingrayjoe

SOLD 1971 Sears Screamer GREMLIN 16 x 20 Original Condition Musclebike

You may have all the Sears Screamers 1, 2 etc. Do you have the Huffy Sears Screamer Gremlin? The tires are NOS and the chainguard has a new decal. The original decal was all but scratched off. $950. + shipping in lower 48 USA. Please PM direct with all replies so I get the notice to my email...
  3. stingrayjoe

24" Slick tires available on the market

I am building a 24" bike for my brother-in-law. Does anyone make a 24" whitewall slick? Are all 24" slicks on the market x 2.125? Are there any 24" x 1-3/4" to fit a Schwinn S-7? Thanks!
  4. stingrayjoe

REDUCED Two Tone Green Schwinn 26" Balloon tire Panther Parts Straight Bar

Please PM direct with questions or comments do not post here. To avoid any confusion please do not post here that you are sending me a PM. I will answer everyone in order. Thank you. Domestic lower 48 USA shipping only. 26" Panther Parts, all are + actual shipping Original Paint Frame as...
  5. stingrayjoe

REDUCED Musclebike 3 Speed 20" Chrome Rear Wheel Shimano Hub

Please PM direct with any questions or comments do not post here. Thank you. Shifter & cable are Sold Three speed rear wheel set up for a musclebike project $45. + lower 48 USA shipping
  6. stingrayjoe

20" Grants Huffy Girls Banana Seat Musclebike Molly Lou

Please PM direct so I get an alert to my e-mail thanks +shipping in lower 48 USA I found this out for the trash today. What you see is what I have. $60. + shipping
  7. stingrayjoe

1960's Long Pull Back Chopper Handlebars Rabbit Ears 7/8" Great for a Custom build

Please PM direct with replies so I get the alert to my inbox. Thank you. Very Nice chrome on these 7/8" Chopper Motorcycle Handlebars. 8" rise 8" spread across the bottom 24" wide outside tip to tip 16" long front to back measured from the center $45. plus lower 48 USA shipping
  8. stingrayjoe

Wanted This model Sissy Bar

Please PM with replies so I get an alert to my e-mail. Thank you. Looking for this sissy bar in Clean condition.
  9. stingrayjoe

SOLD 1950s 1960s Fish Scales Pattern Diamond Quilted 26" Deluxe Men's Bicycle Saddle w/ Crash Rail

Please PM direct with comments so I get an alert to my inbox, do not post here thank you. Plus lower 48 USA shipping. Nice original saddle with unusual pattern and chrome crash rail. Measures 9-3/4" X 10-1/2". No cuts, rips or tears. $50. + shipping
  10. stingrayjoe

SOLD 1946 Monark Super Deluxe Bicycle Parts 26" Balloon Monarch

Please PM direct with any questions or comments so I get an alert to my inbox, do not post them here, thank you. All parts are plus lower 48 USA shipping. Nice straight deep sided original paint and pin stripes on rear fender with pretty straight braces and mounting hardware $60. Rear...
  11. stingrayjoe

SOLD 26" Rat Rod Schwinn Stingray

Please PM direct with comments or questions so I get an alert to my e-mail $300. Plus lower 48 USA shipping 1957 Corvette frame/fork/crank. Chrome chainguard from a ladies bike. Bobbed Schwinn stainless 26" rear fender, off brand rear wheel single speed coaster brake, 26" x 2.125 cheater...
  12. stingrayjoe

1957 Schwinn Corvette 26" Stingray

i am building this up from spare parts I have around the garage. 1957 Corvette frame/fork/crank. Chrome chainguard from a ladies bike. Bobbed Schwinn stainless 26" rear fender, off brand rear wheel single speed coaster brake, 26" x 2.125 cheater Slick, off brand front wheel, Schwinn 20" fender...
  13. stingrayjoe

SOLD 1967 Schwinn Stingray Slick Chick Slik Chik SKY BLUE

Please PM direct with all replies do not post here thank you. As found in beater condition, seat is not Schwinn, serial # CC.......has S-2 rear and S-7 front. Was $175. Now $160. prefer local pick up in NJ. May consider shipping in lower 48 at actual cost. PM for inquiries. Thanks
  14. stingrayjoe

SOLD Pre War Waffle Tread Pedals Full size for Mens full size bicycle Prewar

Please PM direct do not post replies here. Buyer to pay shipping in lower 48 USA from NJ Cool looking tread design! Full size 4" long pedal blocks in pretty nice condition. The L axle has some pits/chips in the threaded axle shaft but does not hinder performance or securement. I do not see any...
  15. stingrayjoe

Very Old Generator Dynamos and Lights all in working order Some antique and prewar

Please PM direct with all questions or replies do not post them here. Thank you. Buyer pays lower 48 USA shipping. Each headlight shown has been bench tested and are in working order $10. each + shipping The red bullet shaped tailight was not working when tested and may only be the bulb I have...
  16. stingrayjoe

SOLD 1940's J.C. Higgins Skirt Guards 26" Balloon Fender Chainguard Rear Carrier tailight Pee Wee Herman

Please PM direct with all replies do not post them here to avoid confusion. I will answer PMs in order and mark it sold once paid in full. Thank you. Buyer pays lower 48 USA shipping. Complete set up for 26" balloon tire J.C. Higgins bicycle. One fender brace is broken and was repaired with a...
  17. stingrayjoe

J. C. Higgins 26" Balloon Tire Wheel set Skip Tooth Drop Center JC Ratrod

Please PM direct. **Please do not post here with "PM sent", etc. all PMs are answered in order I assure you. Buyer pays shipping in lower 48 USA Solid wheel set w/ New Departure front hub and finned J.C. Higgins rear. Both hubs spin and work as designed but will need a clean and grease job to...
  18. stingrayjoe

1940's 26" Balloon Tire Cleveland Welding Hawthorne Skip tooth Bicycle parts

Please PM direct. **Please do not post here with "PM sent", etc. all PMs are answered in order I assure you. Buyer pays shipping in lower 48 USA Persons stamped ladies Deluxe saddle with all mounting hardware SOLD Wald ladies pedals $15. Solid round stock seat post clean $15. Seat post binder...
  19. stingrayjoe

Schwinn Stingray 20" S-2 wheel with Sturmey Archer 3 speed coaster brake

Please PM direct with all replies so I get an inbox alert. Please do not post them here thanks! Schwinn Stingray 20" S-2 wheel with Sturmey Archer 3 speed coaster brake, hub is dated 78. A Great way to convert your coaster Krate or Sting-Ray a stick shift bike with no major modifications. Good...
  20. stingrayjoe

SOLD 1938 Colson mens balloon tires bicycle

Please PM direct with question or comments so I get the e-mail alert. Please do not post them here. Thank you. You pay lower 48 USA shipping 1938 Colson Balloon tire Bicycle as found condition will need complete overhaul or total restoration Rims are mismatched rear is double drop center the...
Back