Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. -=RaTb0y=-

a factory freak bike :)

I cant get in... I emailed Bud awhile ago but I guess since I dont have a 'real' server public accounts get trashed ?? 'Lem oƒ Juno' was my user name.......
  2. -=RaTb0y=-

CANT SLEEP!!

Just goofin' buddy ! I thought it was sort of funny how you spelled stuff in an answer about school... :mrgreen:
  3. -=RaTb0y=-

UPDATE: Thought of buying a Stiletto. Bought it!

Re: Thinking of buying a Stiletto????!? A company called XYZ.com or something like that had them for 175.00 for the onespeed version. They are not on the webpage anymore but itmight be worth a call to see if they might have one or two left. They dont say NiRVE but they were the same bike.
  4. -=RaTb0y=-

Coker Monster Kruiser

Has anyone else ever fantasized about modding one of these behemoth Kruizillas ?? Apes....Flatblack... ?? Hmmmmm............
  5. -=RaTb0y=-

CANT SLEEP!!

:lol:
  6. -=RaTb0y=-

Question for the scooter experts

I would never buy new ! Cheep-o is the way to go !! Just ride !!! A spraybomb of Rustoleum black BBQ will make anything look better than new anyway :D
  7. -=RaTb0y=-

My Moped and my Vespa

Your stuff is soooooo nice !!!! ( the old Vespas you guys posted ) The new Scoot Quarterly just came out and Ive been drooling over scoots all day ! I see LAmbretta rebadged some Adly's !?!?! :eek: :eek: Here is something different....Theres a lot of videos on youTube about these...
  8. -=RaTb0y=-

Ha ha...I left a longwinded piece of advice about bicycles on your board under the name of "scootatubbie" :D I also gave you plug earlier in this thread :D Your board is sort of like this board in the way people post. Very friendly !
  9. -=RaTb0y=-

Aaron, as I stated, my Stella was so choked from the factory I could only get about 45 out of it aftre meticulous break-in. After I piped and jetted it and hammered the cylindar into submission I could get a car-timed 58mph. I think a windshield might have gotten me about 2 more though...
  10. -=RaTb0y=-

I have known to be wrong in the past, ha ha ha .. But I cannot see a sidecar Stella doing 55. 50 on a slight downhill, maybe, but 55 no way. regarldess, as soon as a hill came you'de be doing 30. As I said, others might have different opinions bt thats mine :eek: I dont think they are...
  11. -=RaTb0y=-

If I recall all the nuiances from my Stella daze the motors were a mixed bag....The Stella actually put out about .5 more hp for some reason but there was some higher quality spec parts on the Vespa. Vespas PX150 was sort of there generic scoot and a few different manufacurers made it for...
  12. -=RaTb0y=-

ahhhhhhh.....Its all relative yung grasshoppah !! Did you check the bikes out on my link ?? I had a few 170mph machines :shock: The thing is...those bikes are built to be stable at high speeds. I can assure you the sensation of a short wheelbased scooter with tiny wheelbarrow wheels...
  13. -=RaTb0y=-

Hey Aaron ! Scroll down to the middle of this page to see my Stella... http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1538 I LOVED that bike !! I rejetted it and fit it with a race Simonini chamber and it flat out screamed !! Weed Wackers Gone Wild !!!! The Filth~ the Fury !!! Ha ha ha...
  14. -=RaTb0y=-

Hey wut up Aaron ! 2 stroke scoots are making a comeback because of the total-burn technology being used now to keep 'em clean. This isnt yer fathers Vespa !! :mrgreen: Buddy ( Genuine Scoot Co.) has a 110cc 2s Black Cat and Dealim has a 100cc 2s Dolfino. the Elite is a highly...
  15. -=RaTb0y=-

Hmmmm........ Sounds Chinese. There are a few OK Chinese scoots but most of them are real problems. Usually, distributors buy them by the crateload and sell them really cheaply in tire or auto parts stores or on E-Bay. The problems are that aside from being cheap, there is no parts...
  16. -=RaTb0y=-

giving does feel good

Id like to contribute but I gave all my old stuff away when I left Vermont. My wife is a Guidance Counselor whose job is specifically to work with problem kids. Theres one who I met and connected with due to the bicycling stuff..... Since we were leaving VT it was then OK to give him a...
  17. -=RaTb0y=-

Any Moped Freaks out there?

Mopeds Rock !! Here is a cool one I saw a few of in South Carolina.... A Tomos. I looked at 50cc scooters (same motor) in West Palm on monday to roll on if I ever feel the need to become gainfully employed again....Guys are getting 50mph out of relatively easy mods. Two Strokes are...
  18. -=RaTb0y=-

RAIN

Fla is getting hammered on and off...... I went for my first ride yesterday and got drenched but if actually felt good One gets a whole new perspective on rain when it is 95 degrees as opposed to getting rained on when its 45 degrees!! :mrgreen:
  19. -=RaTb0y=-

What do you do, when you do what you do?

Hooch, I was a prnter for 20 years......my first 'real' job when I found out my Wife was pregnant and music and art werent going to buy pablum ! Huge specialty letterpreses, small/large offset, etc.....when XEROX McRuined printing I went digital on the real big stuff. I couldnt take it...
  20. -=RaTb0y=-

My Fathers Day Present to myself.

Nice Kenny !!! I love that style of SS !! The san Jose is a slammin' ride ! Ill be pushin' 80" when I get there, No hills !!! Did they have a Fremont in that shop ? Thats the one I really like ! :mrgreen:
Back