Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Haven't researched what I've got yet... Been busy!

I haven't had the time to go back, but going to try again this Saturday. I think I got what I wanted on the 1st go-round, but double checking never hurt anyone! With the help of my friend Marty we'll decipher specifically what I ended up with this coming weekend. The String-Ray will probably...
  2. S

That's what I bought. Clark
  3. S

Went out Saturday with my brother in search of car parts for our muscle cars, my brother made a connection with a gentleman who was selling his father's estate (in part at least). These bicycles were some hanging from the rafters, there's still a half dozen left. As a matter of fact, I wasn't...
  4. S

◘◘◘◘◘ \/\/estern ƒlyer Šuper ◘◘◘◘◘

Dude............. That's a nice bike. I don't know how else to say it. Clark
  5. S

BLUE SPRINGS, MO BICYCLE SWAP MEET 6/8/2013

100_1255 by sleepersedan, on Flickr 100_1256 by sleepersedan, on Flickr 100_1257 by sleepersedan, on Flickr 100_1258 by sleepersedan, on Flickr 100_1259 by sleepersedan, on Flickr
  6. S

100_1250 by sleepersedan, on Flickr 100_1251 by sleepersedan, on Flickr 100_1252 by sleepersedan, on Flickr 100_1253 by sleepersedan, on Flickr 100_1254 by sleepersedan, on Flickr
  7. S

100_1245 by sleepersedan, on Flickr 100_1246 by sleepersedan, on Flickr 100_1247 by sleepersedan, on Flickr 100_1248 by sleepersedan, on Flickr 100_1249 by sleepersedan, on Flickr
  8. S

Here are some pictures I took Saturday morning at the beginning of our event... Pictures of folks set up, some setting up and others still arriving. Enjoy these few pics, I have put out a request to others for their pics too. We'll see. 100_1240 by sleepersedan, on Flickr 100_1241 by...
  9. S

Hey All! Stay tuned this next week, I'll bring you some pics of our event. Clark
  10. S

Yes, one week to go!!! I've got so many updates, but having trouble accessing the RRB website - I'm currently using the mother-in-laws laptop as a test. Clark ...here we go, fingers crossed.
  11. S

Good to hear from you! Last year, you and the wife started to venture out of the house on two wheel scooters if I remember correctly, but due to a mechanical failure you guys ended up jumping in the daily driver. Right? Are we going to see the scooters this year? :D Tires... Tires should...
  12. S

It should be an epic event...! Well, epic is a relative term. :lol: I sure wish you and your little buddy (Ian aka ifitsfreeitsforme) could make the journey, but I understand the logistics. Clark
  13. S

Here is a quick update on our giveaway door prizes: Last week was a good week for John as he solicited [and received] a ton of giveaway prizes from various business owners. Last year we were giving multiple items on every half hour of the clock... This year looks to be much the same. So, come...
  14. S

Attention men & women, boys & girls, and children of all ages...! I received a telephone call from our local Mr. Good Cents this evening... They're on board with providing a lunch for the vendors! Sweet! If you would like to vend, drop me a line and let me know at your convenience. In a...
  15. S

As a follow-up to my "Big Announcement" [up near the top of the page]... In addition to Lamar Donuts being on-board with a glazed donut, I now have Einstein Brother Bagels stepping up to the plate and providing us with bagels. I would like to make sure our hard working vendors are...
  16. S

Last year, we had a problem with our official event photographer... They we're a no show. I guess the volunteer status, no pay, scared them away. Thanks to John (aka jjmunster), he managed to recently round up a few pictures from various sources. I'll apologize beforehand in the lack of...
  17. S

Re: BLUE SPRINGS, MO BICYCLE SWAP MEET!!! Good afternoon All! Big Announcement! After having a very good first year swap meet, last year... I've been trying to make this year's swap meet even better, in particular, for the vendors as a "Thank You" for all of their hard work. We have had a...
  18. S

Re: BLUE SPRINGS, MO BICYCLE SWAP MEET!!! Hey, greetings all... I hope to come back with some exciting news in the next couple days. If all goes well I will have something special for the vendors in attendance June 8th. Clark
  19. S

Saturday cruise nights, Independence, MO May 11

Hi Alan, I may be there sometime during the evening. I may load up the girls and bring out the triple? John and I have tooled around the show in the years past with our old bikes... and they draw so much interest that you never get around to seeing all the cars! Clark
  20. S

Re: BLUE SPRINGS, MO BICYCLE SWAP MEET!!! I talked a long time with the scooter guys, they're looking for a home... I hope to include them next year. It'll take some continued discussion and some planning. <fingers crossed> Clark PS Have a great vacation!
Back