Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. E

Felt fork swap

Hi, I have a felt speedway and I'm changing the front stock fork to a Girvin. The frame comes with a semi-integrated 1 1/8" A-head headset and the new fork is 1". Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to accomplish this? I've heard that the problem solvers headtube reducers wont work...
  2. E

Can I fit 24x3 wheels and tires on a Dyno Stretch Roadster

I ran a 26x3 in the rear of mine. All I had to do is extend the chain a bit.
  3. E

Felt Bicycle Pics

4. E

Next Venice Board Track Racer

Killer Design! It'll work great on that Mean Machine :x :D .
  5. E

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

I'd buy that thing in a heart beat! Awesome!
  6. E

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

:D
  7. E

The Typhunk

She rides great. Just need to remember to keep the pedals level if I'm taking a wide turn :lol: Thanks for all the compliments guys!
  8. E

The Typhunk

Just finished putting this one together. Have some minor adjustments to do like fixing the chain tension and so on before putting it up on the selling block. Keep an eye opened if you're in the market for a Typhoon. 8)
  9. E

Texas Troublemaker (2012-from racer to rat tanker!)

Re: Texas Troublemaker Great bike! What kind of tires are those?
  10. E

WHY???

HA! :D messed that one up! ....(there it goes again) :lol:
  11. E

WHY???

I think that this website has things that I like and others I don't. Who am I to say to ask that things be changed to my liking? If I had such an issue with it, I should be starting my own website. I happen to welcome the new version of the site. Being a site I visit daily, the new color scheme...
  12. E

AMAZING

After seeing the two chicks I felt embarrassed tell people " I ride bikes." Now, after this video.... all my bikes will be in the classifieds section soon. :cry:
  13. E

Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

My Versions 8)
  14. E

20 minute klunker

I love it. :D
  15. E

RCC - ver. 1.0 & 2.0!

Whats up Dan? Love the bike! Keep the fenders, loose the rack. :wink:
  16. E

My builds so far...

I'm a little at a loss for words... let me give it a shot....." :shock: "
  17. E

The Sucker Punch (New Bars- what do you think?)

Thanks. No, they are not available to buy new anymore. This is a frame that Cleveland Welding made to commemorate the Roadmaster Luxury Liner. If I'm not mistaken it was in the mid 80's. This particular frame was just never used or assembled.
  18. E

It's funny you say that. This was my original idea. I think it looks awesome but may be difficult to ride.
  19. E

The original bars are made by Cinelli. I hope this helps.
  20. E

I got them as is. I don't remember the brand right now. I'll check and PM you later tonight.
Back