Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. srdavo

show your Spaceliners!!

Here's a couple pics of my Spaceliner from a couple years ago
  2. srdavo

♦♣♥♠ Murray's Revival ♦♣♥♠

It's been an honor playing here with everyone! :D Thanks for looking!!
  3. srdavo

*****Murray's Revival*****

24" Sears/Murray Bicycle It has been a fun build & NO out of pocket expense. Enjoy Build thread viewtopic.php?f=67&t=59203
  4. srdavo

I know.... time is slipping away. A couple finishing touches & I'll take my final photos this weekend. This has really been fun. :D
  5. srdavo

Uncle Touchy's Back Roads Bomber (Revised)

Re: Uncle Touchy's Back Roads Bomber Beautiful bike!! Your Kansas looks a lot like my Kansas. :lol:
  6. srdavo

honey badger

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE those dog~bone riser handlebars!!
  7. srdavo

Oh NO..... They're having babies!!! :oops: Not surprised they're having kess than pure thoughts..... with Beauties like this hanging around all the time! :lol: :mrgreen:
  8. srdavo

Too Late to Change Bikes....? Then.... and Now I doubt that I change bikes. This little rat has just been fun. :D (Plus.... I get a bump without a bunny!) :oops:
  9. srdavo

Re: ~~Murray's Revival~~
  10. srdavo

Re: ~~Murray's Revival~~ The chainguard & fender are original to this bike... The guard actually bolts to the fender. I found some grips tonight. Will it bother yoothgeye if they don't match? :lol: j/k I'll get some fresh pics up tomorrow. Thanks guys!!
  11. srdavo

~~Murray's Revival~~
  12. srdavo

Here's one with rubber:
  13. srdavo

Re: ~~Murray's Revival~~ Thanks for the heads up.... Can you see them, now?
  14. srdavo

~~Mo' mock-up~~
  15. srdavo

Re: ~~Murray's Revival~~ Thanks, Guys.... I rounded up some goodies from the back room to continue my mock~up. I vow to only use parts I have on hand & NO out of pocket expense. More later.... :D
  16. srdavo

I've had this bike for around 8 years. It was stolen once & recovered later the same day, about a block away....with a flat tire. The frame has been mostly a wall hanger since. I'm rounding up parts to continue my mock-up. More to come...... enjoy 8)
  17. srdavo

Ranger

Chicago built..... added air to the tires & it rides!!
  18. srdavo

Some bikes and a neat rack -update. more-

Re: Some bikes and a neat rack Nice score The one you call ..... is that a mixte ??
  19. srdavo

Hammerhead Trike and others

"Rusty", 1st build..... retired Current ride & grocery getter.
Back