Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. socal kid

Korlis bicycle brand, heard of it?

And sorry for the extremely late reply hope to hear back from you guys lol
  2. socal kid

@SpikeFC thank you for all the info but the bike has the same exact badge as @MattiThundrrr ’s bike! But that’s some .... good information and sorry for the late reply guys!! Matt does yours have the handle grip as the shifter too? I’m so lost as to value but I definitely want to preserve it as...
  3. socal kid

oh and the brand of the hub i do not know for i have not taken any surface rust off to find out, the rim was rusted straight threw when i got it but it still rode until i retired it dont wanna break it now
  4. socal kid

hope this link works! its a pic of the bike, note I've added a drop fender ad some things and the hub is a three speed, in fact the fastest one I have come across yet lol
  5. socal kid

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1460034_629672073764419_753210939_n.jpg
  6. socal kid

I have come across this Korlis bike one day at the pomona swap meet for 35 bucks, it had old rotted tires and no rear fender, a button for a horn on the handlebars and the best three speed i ever rhode with but i had to hang it up because the rim is rotted through, yes i rode miles missing two...
  7. socal kid

first ratrod

this is my first car!!! its a 1948 chevy deluxe coupe stilemaster! im 15 and a half so i still have time before i start driving but that gives me time to work on it, it has a straight six that runs! most of it is original, its just missin head liner, a few knobs, and carpet, but its a ratrod, so...
  8. socal kid

The Office...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

nooooo! now i have no reason to stay home, other than my bikes and food
  9. socal kid

My '54 Ford F-100

dude, you got one boss truck
  10. socal kid

battery powered toothbrush...

haha, you could put metal brissles in it then use it for loose paint.
  11. socal kid

Newest car project

its cool that your keeping the traditional flat head, much respect to you.
  12. socal kid

Phenomenal old car model photos

I built my own model car garage with about 30 cars I customized but he is amazing.
  13. socal kid

fantom

so when it is locked it doesnt turn?
  14. socal kid

fantom

is the key on thoes schwinns just for looks ?
  15. socal kid

Backyard SoCal

i'm all the way in corona so thoes mountains are in a far distance ofwhat I could see.
  16. socal kid

RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 GALT CA pictures and videos MUST WATCH

Re: gonna toss this out there NOR CAL MEMBER GATHERING sounds cool!
  17. socal kid

The 'Rickety Ratt - PICS OF THE TRASHED BIKE...

Ed Roth would be ashamed if you dont try to fix it, dont dissapoint the king of rat rods!
  18. socal kid

Murrrat ...a few shop notes...

where did you get thoes springer forks?
  19. socal kid

the CRUCIBLE

I also have an army style bike that I built all flat green with one ammo box, nice job by the way.
  20. socal kid

THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN (ITS ALL DONE)

SICK!!! nice job.. and respect to das kdf wagen
Back