Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

Las Vegas

OBC 2014 in the planning stages now.... Last year: 325 riders in 90 rooms for 5 days This year we hope to make it twice as big! PW
  2. P

US...

3. P

Chopaderos OBC WorldWide

The Chopaderos WorldWide OBC Mother Chapter (So Cal) California Nomads Florida Canada Netherlands Belgium Spain Finland Germany England France Sweden Australia Scotland Euro Nomads MEN, WOMEN AND THE KUSTOM BICYCLES THEY RIDE A NEW MIND BLOWING WAY OF LIFE IS RUNNING WILDIN THE BIKE LANES...
  4. P

US...

5. P

Electra is having a warehouse sale!

This is your one change to get a golden ticket and meet the Umpa Lumpas! Come check out the new and much larger Electra HQ! PW
  6. P

Sorry pic up only. And not due to cost, it's a little more complicated than that. Just make a friend in Sandy Eggo, or the OC, LA, and Riverside are also pretty close. PW
  7. P

Sorry, but all parts are pre-order. Most of them are on pallets 40' up, and we need time to put the orders together. And we can't have people just digging through the warehouse. PW
  8. P

Electra is having a warehouse sale! Electra is selling off all of our warranty parts from older model pics. Here is how it will work: -download the spreadsheet -enter the quantities that you want -email it back to me -I will call you for credit card payment -come to Electra HQ on Saturday...
  9. P

Las Vegas

This will be the largest Custom Bicycle event in the USA EVER! Be there ... if you got the stones... PW CFL
  10. P

Electra Bikes Parts Clearance Sale

Thanks, and I think it was originally $1600. Haha I post pics of the lunch boxes soon I know you are, but what am I? PW
  11. P

It is a little shiny for this site - it's an Electra Townie Sport 105. It was a gift from my employer;) PW
  12. P

I placed an order for $1300 worth of stuff: I can't take it all home today, because I also need to take my new bike home and it won't all fit in the truck!
  13. P

I honestly won't have time til about the middle of next week, perhaps somebody else on the forum can get those for you sooner. It's not just the seatpost length that will determine it though, it is also the geometry of the frame. PW
  14. P

The racks are shaped different to fit the different frames. The stays on the women's version goes down farther. They would probably not work on a vintage bike without some modification. PW
  15. P

There will be more wheels available in one way or another in the coming weeks, and months. Stay tuned. It think I have everybody beat on the amount of stuff, I'll try to post a pic soon. PW
  16. P

Thank you guys for supporting Electra and helping us make some room in our new warehouse. THE FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75 HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH MONDAY! PW
  17. P

If I told you now, it would ruin the surprise! and I'm still planning it, but it will be good. PW
  18. P

We just don't have pictures of most of these items, and the descriptions aren't all complete, but that's life in the clearance bin we still have 3i, 7i and 8i wheels left the 7i and 8i wheels are silver PW
  19. P

The was me (Chad aka PeeWee) we are crazy busy, but trying to keep up all the wheels should come with the shifter, if it doesn't, let me know I personally just got $1200 worth of stuff! and I'm planning on doing another order later :0 and no, we are not really making a profit on this stuff and...
  20. P

New Chopper build started today...

Hey guys, Travis here, we won "Best Cruiser" at the SF Bike Expo today. The guys from "Behind Bars Inc" were the official judges at the event and although the Chopaderos commanded a bulk of the entrants in the competition there were still quite a few bikes competing. I honestly didn't think we...
Back