Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Z

Sturmey Archer 3 speed shifter, cable, and indicator chain

I have a SA chrome thumb shifter available if you are interested. If so email me at [email protected]
  2. Z

WTB - Custom Seat Post

I can make you a seat post like in the photo. If you are still looking email me at [email protected]
  3. Z

WANTED: Schwinn middleweight or lightweight fork

I have a schwinn lightweight fork for $15 + ship with caliper hole. If you are interested email me at [email protected]
  4. Z

Murray Fork

I can set you up with a murray fork and headset and even a handlebar stem if you are still looking. Email me at [email protected] if you are still looking.
  5. Z

FOUND: AMF renegade frame?

I have a chainguard available that has nice paint and is original if you are interested.
  6. Z

WTB: Ugly and unloved frame.

I have a 50's jc higgins 26" mens black in color frame with fork and badge for 100 shipped if you are interested.
  7. Z

Lightning Dart tire

I have a nice single ww lightning dart available. If you are still looking email me at [email protected]
  8. Z

1960 Ladies Frame

I have a og blue 26" girls bare frame with just the metal part of the tank bolted on but it is 1965. If you would consider it email me at [email protected] for a photo
  9. Z

Prewar/early postwar 20" fender

I have a pair of 20" balloon OG paint 20" 20x2.125 tire fenders with stays available that are colbalt blue and red. I would only sell the pair together and if you are interested email me at [email protected]
  10. Z

JC Higgins Parts

I can help you with a jc higgins chainguard. If you are interested email me at [email protected]
  11. Z

16 inch wheels or rims Found Some. Thanks!

It is chrome but the chrome will need cleaned up some. It is complete.
  12. Z

16 inch wheels or rims Found Some. Thanks!

I have a rear wheel that measures 12" diamiter which I believe to be a 16" wheel available that is complete if you are interested.
  13. Z

Tan or Cream grips

I have a vintage pair of coke bottle grips that match the seat. They are nos and made out of a tile floor type material. If you are interested email me at [email protected]
  14. Z

Spaceliner deluxe parts

I have a nice pair of spaceliner chrome dropcenter wheels with bendix redband hub with sears allstate spaceliner whitewall tires as well as the crank with bearings and hubcap. I also have the rear rack and rack reflector. if you are interested email me at [email protected]
  15. Z

recent nos seats never used $50 each + ship

Have these 4 full size seats available for $50 each + ship. PM or email me at [email protected] if interested.
  16. Z

OG paint girls 26" blue frame & fancy fork $80 + ship

Have a nice blue 26" frame and fancy fork available for $80 + ship and is a spaceliner style but was a strato flite. I also have a bare blue tank for this bike for $20 extra. Can come up with chainguard and wheels as well if interested. PM if interested.
  17. Z

NOS shimano SE disc brake 36 hole $25 + ship

Have a never used 36 spoke hole shimano disc brake setup for $25 +ship. Pm or email at [email protected] if interested.
  18. Z

monark built 50's jc higgins

Have a monark built jc higgins 26" boys frame with with pedals and head set. Can supply a stem as well as a seat post if needed and all for $100 + ship. Chrome should clean up some with steel wool. PM or email at [email protected] if interested.
  19. Z

28 spoke sturmey archer 3 speed coaster hub

Have a hard to find 28 hole sturmey archer 3 speed coaster hub available for $50 shipped and it appears to be in working order and comes with chain piece. PM or email at [email protected] if interested.
  20. Z

Pair 26" tripple step wheels with morrow hub

Have a pair of tripple step wheels available with morrow hub available for $150 shipped. If interested PM or email me at [email protected]
Back