Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jasper87

MotoDromo Special II... cutting it close.

Well I cut that one a little closer than I would have liked, but better late than never. I have to admit I kinda burned myself out getting the bike done for last weeks Shiny Side Up show, and this week I was swamped at work. So instead of some subtle paint I went with some sticker bombing;) With...
  2. jasper87

2015 Shiny Side Up... Who's going?

Hey Rat Rod Bikers! It seems like this years Shiny Side Up is exactly one week before the BoX deadline again, and Ive already seen a few members mention they are trying to finish their builds by then too, so who's gonna be there?!?! Im definitely going with a few of my bikes again including my...
  3. jasper87

MotoDromo Special II : New video! with ride...

Hey RatRodBikers, another year another build, and I have to admit I spent some good time thinking about what Im going to build. First of all though I have to say how incredibly impressed I am with what I see already on the site, and Im only one week late to the party... Anyway here is what im...
  4. jasper87

MotoDromo Special

Hey rat rod bikers! I think i'll submit this pic of my bonine bike. Cheers!
  5. jasper87

MotoDromo Special

I had a blast during this build off and I want to thank everyone that commented on my thread and helped me make decisions. I really pushed myself to fabricate the most I ever have and I have all the awesome talented builders on this epic site to thank for that.:thumbsup: The bar seems to be set...
  6. jasper87

Behind Bars Inc. Shiny Side Up 2014 bicycle show San Jose. SHOW PICS!

Here are some pics I took from this years show. As always a really great show with tons of awesome bikes. Feel free to post your pics if you were at the show as well:grin:
  7. jasper87

RRB BONINE builds at Shiny Side Up 2014 SHOW PICS!

Hey Rat Rod Bikers, so I couldn't help but notice that the build off ends exactly one week after this years Shiny Side Up bicycle show in San Jose, Ca. For those of you who dont know (and I know there are a bunch of RRBrs that attend every year) Its probably the west coast's biggest and best...
  8. jasper87

"MotoDromo Special" FINISHED!

Wohoo! another round of summer build offs! Competition is looking stiff this year so I'm gonna jump right in and have some fun. I picked this frame up last week at a yard sale for $5 so it became a perfect candidate to chop up. I have no clue what kind of frame it is but it has californial...
  9. jasper87

Another MotoDromo Cycles build "Grey Poupon"

Hello again. I also just finished this classy grey boardtrack style motorized bike I named "Grey Poupon". Grey and classy, nuff said :lol: I did lots of detailing to the motor, made a copper fuel line, welded the chain tensioner to the chainstay, rebuilt the wheels with 11g spokes and threw in...
  10. jasper87

New MotoDromo Cycles build "GoldSlick" NEW VIDEO ADDED!

Hey Rat Rod Bikers. Its been a while since I posted a bike here, but I just finished a pair of motorized bikes so I figured I would share them with you. This one I named "GoldSlick" for obvious reasons. I went with a GT2-A frame and powdercoated it as well as the forks, sprocket and crank in...
  11. jasper87

MotoDromo Cycles 4 new builds!

Hi guys, Its been a while since ive posted a new motorized bike, and considering its the last few days of my "Rosso" bike being the July pin-up in the RatRodBikes calendar, I thought I would post a few teaser shots of four new bikes im building. Two are with the Skyhawk GT2 aluminum frame, and...
  12. jasper87

MotoDromo Cycles SCN Cruiser

Hi ratrodbikers, Just finished a new build for a very tall guy. All my other bikes are boardtrackers with flipped bars and a slammed seat. Not this time, I also got a shweet B135 Brooks springer saddle. Hope you like it! Cheers, Jasper
  13. jasper87

MotoDromo Cycles SCN Cruiser

Hi ratrodbikers, Just finished a new build for a very tall guy. All my other bikes are boardtrackers with flipped bars and a slammed seat. Not this time, I also got a shweet B135 Brooks springer saddle. Hope you like it! Cheers, Jasper
  14. jasper87

MotoDromo Cycles Coors #9

Hello again, Here is another build I just finished. This one is for a vintage nascar collector, so he wanted a bike to match his Bill Elliot Coors #9 Ford. I used the skyhawk GT2-A aluminum frame (awesome btw! and insanely light!!), the Pirate Cycles Kip Springer chain tensioner which also...
  15. jasper87

MotoDromo Cycles Coors #9

Hello again, Here is another build I just finished. This one is for a vintage nascar collector, so he wanted a bike to match his Bill Elliot Coors #9 Ford. I used the skyhawk GT2-A aluminum frame (awesome btw! and insanely light!!), the Pirate Cycles Kip Springer chain tensioner which also...
  16. jasper87

MotoDromo Cycles new build T35A

Hi guys, I havent posted a new bike since "Rosso", which wound up as Ms. July in this years RRB calendar... Thanks!! btw I sold it to a guy with a real 1915 Indian... Anyway here is one of my latest creations, painted as close to a vintage Bugatti blue as I could find, hence T35A. I used the new...
  17. jasper87

MotoDromo Cycles new build T35A

Hi guys, I havent posted a new bike since "Rosso", which wound up as Ms. July in this years RRB calendar... Thanks!! btw I sold it to a guy with a real 1915 Indian... Anyway here is one of my latest creations, painted as close to a vintage Bugatti blue as I could find, hence T35A. I used the new...
  18. jasper87

"Rosso" Motorized Boardtracker

19. jasper87

MotoDromoCycles "Rosso" Boardtrack Racer

Hey guys, I just finished my latest build, sorry I didnt have time to put this in a build thread, but here she is.... Rosso. Cheers! :lol:
  20. jasper87

Moto Dromo Cycles "Rosso"

Hey guys, I just finished my latest build, sorry I didnt have time to put this in a build thread, but here she is.... Rosso. Cheers! :lol:
Back