Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

☆★☆BIG JIM☆★☆ BUILD THREAD RRB-BO#8 A.G. 2013 (1ST PLACE)

Re: ☆★☆Ꭼsє LᎾ₡Ꮎ JᎾKᎬЯ!☆★☆ RRBO#8. Progress: DRIVETRAIN PARTS. Wow what a build!The frame and wheels are insane! i love it! hats off to you for what you have done in your holiday. I am looking forward to seeing the finished beast!
  2. M

Heavyweight build "FATBOB" CHANGES!

Re: Single sided stay/forks '59 Cadillac inspired heavy weight. wow insane build! love the whole look and theme! the big air tank looks right at home there.
  3. M

Gravedancer

Re: Chimera Chopper Project looking forward to seeing this finished, love the frame shape you have come up with!
  4. M

Rat Look OCC Stingray

nice work on the paint, and the front forks! finally one of these bikes i wouldnt mind riding! what bars are you going to put on it?
  5. M

Roar From Lion City, Singapore

Wow they are awesome! are they going to be available worldwide?
  6. M

Chrome de Elegance

i like it! its shiny!
  7. M

nrs

loving this build! looks great, and something i didnt expect!
  8. M

Couldn't wait

that is sexy!
  9. M

just some of my bikes

nice bikes, i like the ex road safety one.... i used to get pulled over at those things for going through the red lights!
  10. M

Bait shop find

looking good, love the cheap finds and rebuilds! those bars are great!
  11. M

mrflibbles does a custom bike

do it build it up! found my frame is a repco frame from about 75-79 they made them with the shock in the frame! came with triple tree style frant forks with shocks when new too! oh well ill build with what i have! thanks to a good mate i now have a crank set and i am currently using the bmx set...
  12. M

cheers for the encouragement guys! mrmorbid im working on her, shes starting to warm up to the idea of family rides! now i just gotta get her a bike at the price i like! ($0.00!)
  13. M

Nostalgia's Lowrider.

love the discs on it!
  14. M

junkyard ross *finished*

Re: junkyard ross love it, the colour is great!
  15. M

thanks guys, im keen to see how it rides too! a little concerned about side to side movement at the top of the rear section where the seat post goes through, but oh well we will see when its done! I can take no credit at all for the mods to the frame to take the shock absorber spring set up, as...
  16. M

Hi from Australia

there is a few of us, i talk to another member here from the northern side of town too. checked out your facebook page too, i reckon i had a bmx very similar to the super roo ones when i was younger, and alot less careful! great to see some history from Adelaide being kept alive. might have to...
  17. M

Hi from Australia

up in the hills! Nairne...
  18. M

Gday from Geelong, Victoria. Australia.

hi mate i joined a while back too but mostly lurk in the corner! good to see more aussies here, if you ever make it to Adelaide be sure to say hi!
  19. M

Rough Diamond - New Pics

Re: Rough Diamond love it! got no idea about most of the parts you have used, but it looks great! love the whole package!
  20. M

Hi guys just thought i would share a bike i have been building the last few days. I got the frame from ebay with a winning bid of 0.99c it was a bare frame with the shock and hinge part already fabricated... I just got it at the time because i thought it looked cool! Fast forward nearly a year...
Back