Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. strangeframe

*Western flyer*

Amazing bike! Congrats! 8)
  2. strangeframe

bye

im done here
  3. strangeframe

Peddlers Spring Show and Swap

Way she goes boys.Not a big deal,i think it was the right call,had a lightning strike very close to my house.Bummer to see people droppin downers on a forum so....."There will be a better day ahead".
  4. strangeframe

BEST 20 BUCKS IVE EVER SPENT(each)

Re: BEST 20 BUCKS IVE EVER SPENT the red one was mine.it was a Huffy Santa Fe.I gave him that bike.he bought an old sears 24" cruiser for 20.00 from me.also gave him a new set of knobby white walls and a set of redline 24" tires too. and a box full of misc.parts.so he must be thinkin about...
  5. strangeframe

Detroit Michigan fresh find

Thats where i left that money!Wheew,thought it was gone forever. :lol: Sweetbike and sweeter ending foryou.Hope it comes in handy.holidays comin up,good timing.
  6. strangeframe

2 fresh STINGRAY finds

I agree with Tanksalot.The green one,ya did good on.red one...i would pass it up.Can't go wrong with green ever. 8)
  7. strangeframe

This one followed me home today....

Green with envy.Awesome bike.can't wait to see it all deuced up.Very very very cool.
  8. strangeframe

my "BATAVIA GUN"

Oh,Good Lord!If this is not calender worthy...i don't know what is.
  9. strangeframe

military bobber

Re: badbitty BEEF
  10. strangeframe

WESTERN FLYER X-53

I just sit and stare.The coolest WF ever.!Thank you for posting that bike. 8) 8) 8)
  11. strangeframe

Quiet on the trail

curious...is this a high enough rez pic?Might be a bit too grainy?
  12. strangeframe

Typhoon 20"

Ya done good son..ya done good! 8)
  13. strangeframe

What is this BMX bike

As i recall,it was a pic in a CL ad.Got flagged alot for some reason.Some kind of antiques,minuratures and other things for sale.This was posted as a rare Schwinn california Lite bmx.I'm almost sure it was cause of the pads on it.Look like cal-lite pads to me.Anyhow,the cranks do look good.The...
  14. strangeframe

What is this BMX bike

This is a bike that is advertized here on CL or was.Had it up for 400.00.Called it a rare California Lite BMX.Looks like a predator to me.
  15. strangeframe

stingray deluxe questions please help me

Most def worth price.Find a repop saddle,wash,shine ride and repeat.Looks mostly og cept the rubber. 8)
  16. strangeframe

Ghostrider

ya done good then.nice price.
  17. strangeframe

Ghostrider

There is one here local up on CL. http://kansascity.craigslist.org/bik/2675146657.html
  18. strangeframe

Hercules...worth it?

From what i see,it's not much to look at.Pictures please.
  19. strangeframe

The ole' Auction House and the"Green Giant"

Well, i sold the Giant.doubled my money and i paid 15 bucks for it. :) It was rougher than it looked.Made some CL buyer very happy.
  20. strangeframe

Excelsior bike 35 I think

Very cool bike as is. 8)
Back