Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DGuff

Urban Assault Vehicle

As you can see, I have clearly done very little with the build so far. I have been collecting parts and will post a couple of picks soon. As for the rear hub question, it is a 3spd
  2. DGuff

Naked Panther

Man I love those bikes. Had one for a short time and I miss it.
  3. DGuff

Need a Ruling from yous guys

Thanks All! I started the new build thread
  4. DGuff

Urban Assault Vehicle

I'm jumping in. I have wanted to build a bike for attacking the my local streets and place of work. I knew I wanted to use 29er wheels and a cantilever frame. So I picked up a frame from Ind-Chuckz and started picking through all the parts that are stashed in the garage. So far the pics...
  5. DGuff

Thanks, I will wait for a few more people to respond.
  6. DGuff

So I started a build on the 28th of March called Urban Assault Vehicle. I have done nothing with the build except strip the paint. Can I get in on build off 11?
  7. DGuff

NEW BELGIUM BREWERY BIKES!!!!!!!

You can also blow the wheels apart and repaint or powder coat the rims.
  8. DGuff

MHO. I would clean it up, put the 3G wheels and bar on it and try to restore the wood slats. Wood is easy to work with, worst case you can use them as a template and replace them.
  9. DGuff

Springer Fork

yes, you should be able to switch them out.
  10. DGuff

Here is my '13. Love this bike.
  11. DGuff

Felt Bicycle Pics

12. DGuff

Son's 1st rat rod build... a '62 Typhoon

This might be my favorite build
  13. DGuff

Better late then never

It is a Felt New Belgium Brewery Fat Tire Bike. Every year New belgium has a limited run of bikes produced. In recent years they have been Felts. I'm 6'2", the bars are a little lower then I would like and i want to push the stem out a little.
  14. DGuff

Better late then never

So I was lucky enough to get my hands on this bike. I planned to change a couple of things so figure I might as well document it and have a little fun. I’m a huge fan of Felt cruisers. They are spec’d very well and ride great. Here’s the problem, while it is a 29er the cockpit feels a...
  15. DGuff

REMIX

I would like to take this time wish everyone playing for 2nd place good luck!
  16. DGuff

Husky Racing's Berm Monster (Rolling)

So it's been awhile since I have been able to work on the bike. I had a good day in the garage and Texas heat to rideable status. I'ts not finished as I have a few more ideas. So far I'm happy with. Need a longer stem and not 100% sure on the bars yet.
  17. DGuff

Re: Big Cat BMX (Name Change) Husky Racing's Berm Monster Yea Brown Santa came to drop off the last part I needed. Now I can get some work done
  18. DGuff

Re: Big Cat BMX (Name Change) Husky Racing's Berm Monster Yea, love cooks cranks. By far one of the coolest crank sets made ever.
  19. DGuff

Rare Bird- '37 BSA Tandem- Done!

Re: Rare Bird- '37 BSA Tandem That frame is art work period!
  20. DGuff

Klunker Contestants Check In.

Cool, I guess i'm in.
Back