Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DGuff

Urban Assault Vehicle

I'm jumping in. I have wanted to build a bike for attacking the my local streets and place of work. I knew I wanted to use 29er wheels and a cantilever frame. So I picked up a frame from Ind-Chuckz and started picking through all the parts that are stashed in the garage. So far the pics...
  2. DGuff

Need a Ruling from yous guys

So I started a build on the 28th of March called Urban Assault Vehicle. I have done nothing with the build except strip the paint. Can I get in on build off 11?
  3. DGuff

Better late then never

So I was lucky enough to get my hands on this bike. I planned to change a couple of things so figure I might as well document it and have a little fun. I’m a huge fan of Felt cruisers. They are spec’d very well and ride great. Here’s the problem, while it is a 29er the cockpit feels a...
  4. DGuff

Husky Racing's Berm Monster (Rolling)

In again, a thread in the vintage BMX forum has inspired me. Pics to follow.
  5. DGuff

Manta Race Completed

This took way longer then it should have. I'm pleased with the way bike turned out, it rides super smooth and the shifting is crisp and clean. I was shooting for a stripped down resto-mod style bike. So I trimmed off all the fat I could find, chain guard, fenders and kickstand. Parts list...
  6. DGuff

Manta Race UPDATE, COLOR ADD

I’m so in for this build off. I’ve wanted to do one for a while but the timing never worked out. I’m a huge fan of power block TV and any other car build show. One in particular that I liked was Wrecks to Riches. The premise of the show was to take a muscle car era beast and restore it using...
Back