Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

1st Porucho?

I'm just outside Philly, so I'll do that thanks!! Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
  2. C

1st Porucho?

Hey guys, always wanted to build up a Porucho but curious if there's any other way to get ahold of one other than through his site? I mean aside from eBay or CL or any of that. Figured I'd check here before committing. Thanks!!
  3. C

I'm surprised this hasn't shown up here yet...

RIGHT?! Apparently according to some other threads (mainly the one at MTBR http://forums.mtbr.com/fat-bikes/moto-b ... 75900.html) they see to be a knock off of a company in the Netherlands (?). The manufacturing company seems to have sold BD the plans and BD took it from there. Either way, I...
  4. C

I'm surprised this hasn't shown up here yet...

http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/fat-bikes.htm :shock: The fatbike world, she's a changin ferever! Seriously though, between these BD fattys and the Walgooses (Walgeese?), it's getting exciting!
  5. C

Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

SOLD OUT IN ALL COLORS!!!! :shock: I REALLY want one now that they are sold out. Funny how that works... :roll:
  6. C

bike flip

Shoot I'd clear the whole thing as is. Love the look right now!
  7. C

DEWD. That actually is starting to look pretty gnarly. You used the threaded to threadless adapter right? Still wondering if a laid back post and some bulls will stretch it out enough for my 6' frame. Long arms and legs but a shorter torso. Hmmmmm
  8. C

Here's a pic from another forum of the red one if anyone wants to know the color. Still hunting for a real world shot of the blue though.
  9. C

Awesome idea for the thread...between you and RatRod I think we'll be pretty much covered. Throw some pics of the horns on when you get it all figured out. I was thinking of doing the same and am curious how'd they look. Might add a bit of room to the cockpit too for us taller riders. I'm...
  10. C

DIY bike rack

What frame is the lower one?
  11. C

Which (Vintage) Frame for Fix Geared Bike?

Back when I was looking for my first road bike I thought hmmm yeah I'm a tall guy, I should go for a big bike right? So I went with a 61cm bike and $1600 later I had a very expensive (in my eyes at least) mistake that was too big for me. Thankfully I was able to sell it via CL with a slight...
  12. C

Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

You ain't playin around!! :shock: that thing is schweeeet!!
  13. C

soldering tutorial?

Jeebus! :shock:
  14. C

3 piece to one piece conversion? Impossible?

Curious if these would work for say a motorbike frame? Looking to go 3 piece on my next build.
  15. C

3 piece to one piece conversion? Impossible?

I know Truvative also sells this guy for about $25. Still not 100% sure how you install these things though. Coupled it with this Sunlite Sealed BB also for $25.
  16. C

Yeah these are the stock rims which I believe are like 1.75" or 1.5", which only put the tire at around 2.25". Little disappointed at first but it gives them a slightly higher profile which I can dig. My next build will hopefully be a motorbike frame with those awesome copper 3G rims with the...
  17. C

Same here! Really dig the way they ride, just wish they sat a little fatter on the rims...guess that's for the next one!
  18. C

^^hey thanks! 8)
  19. C

Finally had a nice enough day to take The Bruiser for a spin...
  20. C

Any ideas on a frame for this project?

Many, many thanks uncle stretch, I really appreciate the input! Ironically there are 2 (an Elgin and a Hawthorne) on the local CL but they are complete bikes and are going for around $250-$300 so I doubt the owner will want to part them out. By the pictures it does seem that the Elgin would be...
Back