Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. VicXsaN

BMW R32 Mk.II -MOTORIZED-

I was looking at the "pea shooter"(?) thread and realized that I haven't posted any pics of my motorization project; my RBBO2 bike the BMW R32 Mk.II! So for everybodys pleasure(I hope :P) I now present the Motorized version of the R32 Mk.II! I am thinking of geting another tank done, that will...
  2. VicXsaN

Oscar's Burrito

A couple of months ago, I posted a Speedway frame that my friend Oscar wanted me to build a bike from. I didn't want to destroy the frame and the build was put of. Then a couple of weeks ago I showed him the "what should we call them?" thread, and we agreed that I was going to build him a...
  3. VicXsaN

Bobbing a Chopper *FINISHED*

Hello! I was at a low-price warehouse yesterday and I found this here Chopper diecast/plastic chopper model! I had to buy it because it wa only like $8! I didn't like the paint on it, so I thought I would paint it in a Hotrdo/bobber/ratrod fashion! I took it all apart: Now i've painted the...
  4. VicXsaN

Turbine

I won this auktion yesterday! http://www.tradera.com/auction/auction.aspx?aid=52044177 Its a turbine that lights up red and blue leds when wind goes through it! :D I just had to buy it, dunno which bike to put it on though... but that's a later problem! :D 29SEK is about $4,5
  5. VicXsaN

Cap

Hey RatRod! I was just wonderin if there's any chance you could make som Ratrod bikes caps, as a option to the shirts! I think it would look killer with a flexfit cap, the model with the flat visor, with some ratrod logo on it.. and in the back there could be the url for the site!
  6. VicXsaN

Pic

So, I'm looking for a pic of a bike that I saw here one of the first times I visited the site. I think is wan an older style womens mtb frame, you know one of those that has double top tubes, that was chopped and customized. Anybody now which it is? I cant find it with my searches! thnx
  7. VicXsaN

BMW R32 MkII

8. VicXsaN

Speedway Bike

Ok, so I have a friend who works extra at a recycling yard, and there he found this Speedway frame: Now he wants me to build it to a bike using this: this sounds like a bad ... project so I jump right on, i'll get paid too! after some "de-mocking" i put on the wheels and a pair of...
  9. VicXsaN

R32 Mark II (The Biltema Cruiser) (Pic update 11/9)

Ok so my everyday bike is a Biltema "cruiser", a cheap bicycle from a cheap carparts "superstore". I saw the "sneeki teeki" and decided too make something like that to it and this is how it went: Now i've decided to do something more "vintage" harley,indian or BMW as someone else here was...
  10. VicXsaN

Trike Project: Outcast

The project i showed in my intro thread, this is how far it's come: For further build pics look at: http://www.vortexsweden.tk (I wont use the spinner)
  11. VicXsaN

Treasure!

I won this auktion yesterday, it was only 56 SEK which is 5,84€ or 7,80$: http://www.tradera.com/auction/auct...?aid=465 10033 I got this frame from a friend yesterday too, FOR FREE. The only prob. is that the upper piece of the frame(where the seat is attached) is broken in the weld, but...
  12. VicXsaN

New

... Member to this site! Hi! My name is Victor and I'm from Sweden, i have built one bike and I am currently working on another. MY first bike is this one: I made it as a school project which i recieved the highest grade for :D I made it out of an old bike and some tubeing. There...
Back