••••\Ya·Ku·Za/•••• " lotsO clear update pics "

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ••••\Ya·Ku·Za/•••• " Does any one else get this feeling?

I got a few things done tonight. I ditched the Dana. It was going to take too much time to get it to work. I think it needs gone through? I will save it for next year. I am already thinking about next year? I am going crazy? I am going to use the solid aluminum sprocket i started with last year on my "AlUmInAtY" build. I will modify it to be used with the modern 3 piece crank set.I set in the lower cassette, crank n pedals. Fabed up an extention for the rear suspension and figured out the start of the seat. Then i set up some of my hydrolic breakline brackets. I am going to use as much copper hardline as possible.

109be5fe.jpg

e84dd2c4.jpg

57f74460.jpg

0cf2ba61.jpg

b54a9786.jpg

30d7496b.jpg

0693de27.jpg

78954ad9.jpg

Cool stuff.
Hydraulics!!!!!!??????
Crank up Low Rider and get ta bouncin!!!! :D

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!!!

Anything new going on with this wicked build?

Did you ever finish up these beast?

Did you ever finish up these beast?

Sorry for the very long delay! No it is in the same spot as the last photo in the 2013 build. We made a life change, moved to the country & bought 2 businesses. So life has slowed down but is busy at the same time. I will post the bike again some day after i restore 3 vw busses a 53 porsche 356 & build my family a house! Might be a while.

Congrats on your RBBO win this season!! Very nice!!

I know this is an older thread, but I had to comment. This is a really cool looking bike, and those disc brakes.:13:
I don't know how I missed this, I thought I looked through all the old build off bikes.

Congrats on the move and the businesses, but if you ever finish this; please post a pic.

Latest posts

Back