▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ '67' ░▒▓█▄▀▄▀▄▀

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!! I have to go back and check this build again. I think you were sneaky and hung out on page 3. Great bike

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
great bike, great pictures.

is that a pocket bike race track?

It was taken at a Kart Track,I have a pocket cafe racer,I think I will take it up for a spin... :lol:

Hi! I was just going through the finished bikes quickly glancing at the pics waiting for something to catch my eye - this one definitely did it. Between the tank, seat and fairings you have created one of the most unique looking bikes I've seen. After I looked at all your finished pics I started reading the text - a girl built this? Now I'm totally intrigued. I back-tracked to read your build thread. First - WOW! What a back yard view you've got. It looks like it's right around the corner from where they filmed the Traveling Pants movies. You have definitely set the bar for all Cafe Racers to be built in the future. Excellent vision and execution. And where do you get all your parts? I only wish I had a handful of those long spring saddles. I'm sure you will enjoy being here as much as we enjoy your presence and contributions. Thank YOU! Robert

Latest posts

Back