█ ▌▌G.I.JESSE JAMES ▌▌█

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
subi4life said:
Mmmmm, for some reason I love rivots! I don't know why, but I just love the look of them! :D :D :D

Me too, I wish I had the means to do rivots like theirs, but pop rivots will have to do.

You topped 10K.
I'm still trying to catch up with Bighit.

yoothgeye said:
kingfish254 said:
You topped 10K.
I'm still trying to catch up with Bighit.

The first build NOT in the build-off to hit 10,000 views but not be in the build-off anymore... where's my trophy? :p

You are welcome to any of the three trophies at the bottom! :p :mrgreen:

smb081024l.jpg

wanna see that fork finished..
id like to do something similar too with my WCC JJ choppa.. :roll: :p

iven said:

Give me time, I have many projects before it right now piling up because of my shoulder surgery.

G.I. JESSE JAMES is still in the shop though (all in the way and crap).

yoothgeye said:
iven said:

Give me time, I have many projects before it right now piling up because of my shoulder surgery.

G.I. JESSE JAMES is still in the shop though (all in the way and crap).

yeah mine is kinda a side/back burner project not sure what to do with yet..

but yeah thats really freaking annoying lately """These bikes when new were $800, but now are collectables since the company went out of business."""??????
who is feeding these people that **** really??
im seeing occ stingray 'the kid standard sized ones nothing sepcial' up on CL for like $300-$250-$180 and people have them up forever wonder why they no sale >> such idiots.. :roll:

Well, this bike still lives in the shop instead of outside, so that means there is hope for it, but cold weather keeps me from big jobs, and this is one.

Latest posts

Back