▓▒░ Higgins the German Spy ░▒▓ Infiltrates another contest

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Here's one of my favorite shots of my build-off bike, unfortunately due to the mega apes the best photos of this bike are portrait instead of landscape, so not sure how this would fit a calendar.

done09-1.jpg

It'll fit on there sideways! :lol: :lol: Great pic by the way! 8)

pick said:
It'll fit on there sideways! :lol: :lol: Great pic by the way! 8)

Thanks.

Instructions for this month of calendar... hang on wall sideways, turn head 90 degrees to see date.

Better than upside down! :mrgreen: If I remember right, you had a lot of great shots of this bike.

Personally, I'd welcome a 'vertical' year. I think it would be great to see some fresh compositions. :wink:

pick said:
Better than upside down! :mrgreen: If I remember right, you had a lot of great shots of this bike.

Thanks, but when I looked through them all the landscape photos were take so far away to get the bars in that the focus wasn't the bike, and many had local landmarks/paintings that drew away from the bike. Now, between the shot above and the one in front of the Hot Rod Shop (also portrait) I had a hard time choosing.

Thats why I haven't entered yet....all my pics are vert except a few and I am not real happy with those. I'm going to get out and do another shoot soon.

Your angle really highlights some cool details and of course the mega bars
A great shot doesn't always need the whole bike, you nailed it

Latest posts

Back