★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VonFink said:
Gorgeous bike but the white number plate clashes with the cream paint. Why did you decide against cream for the number plate?

Double nickel made the number plate and sent it to us. It was white when it got here and we just went with it. I like the way it stands apart.

udallcustombikes said:
VonFink said:
Gorgeous bike but the white number plate clashes with the cream paint. Why did you decide against cream for the number plate?

Double nickel made the number plate and sent it to us. It was white when it got here and we just went with it. I like the way it stands apart.

+1

garagegoon said:
udallcustombikes said:
VonFink said:

+1
+2 8) :mrgreen:

scott brownsey said:
garagegoon said:
Brake hanger spoon is here!!!! Thank you Scott!!! 8)
u very welcome hope they meet everybodys,like,s

Thanks Scott!

Dave: Just make sure that spoon brake hanger makes it onto the auction bike & not one of yours! :lol: :mrgreen:

pick said:
scott brownsey said:
garagegoon said:
Brake hanger spoon is here!!!! Thank you Scott!!! 8)
u very welcome hope they meet everybodys,like,s

Thanks Scott!

Dave: Just make sure that spoon brake hanger makes it onto the auction bike & not one of yours! :lol: :mrgreen:

He sent me one as well... Prolly just so that did not happen.... :D

Any pics of that spoon bracket installed? How about the ND bolts.. did they show up yet? :)

I think the best photo of this bike should be the Nov or Dec 2012 bike in the calendar. That way while next years RRB auction bike is being put together, we'll have this years bike watching over us!! :) Just a thought.. OK let the bidding begin!!

Critter1 said:
Any pics of that spoon bracket installed? How about the ND bolts.. did they show up yet? :)

I got the axle nuts from LowpowerD today when we got together with some of the other local donors. Garagegoon wasn't able to make it and he has the spoon, but he said he would run it by the house later today. I will post some pics when I get it on. Our official photographer of the day was aka_locojoe and he will post his pics later as well.

Got to ride it today! Met up with some of the local guys that donated parts & we all took it for a spin! NICE! Rides as good as it looks! 8) Dig up all your extra cash guys, & this baby will be sittin in your garage (or living room)! That is if I don't win it! :mrgreen:

Here are some of the pics aka_locojoe was kind enough to take when I called the Coasters that helped with the building of the bike out to see it in person. The temps were in the 50s and the Kansas wind was really kicking today so the maiden ride was more of a ceremonial thing than an actual ride. LowpowerD came through with a pair of nuts for the front wheel. The only one who managed to avoid the camera was ratfink1962. He brought his early 50's Indian Scout out for the ride, looks a lot better now than when I sold it to him.

Looking the bike over- 65rat, me, and LowpowerD (L to R)
IMG_8640.JPG

Pick going for a spin
IMG_8634.JPG

We started to think 65rat wasn't coming back when he took his turn
IMG_8635.JPG

I dressed the part to match the original artwork. The helmet and goggles are included in the auction, the coveralls are not. I need them to protect me from the harsh Kansas winters.
197171_202530159769083_100000363004937_707281_7859109_n.jpg

IMG_8620.JPG

IMG_8630-2.JPG

IMG_8626.JPG

IMG_8621.JPG

And the star of the ride.

2011_RRB_Auction_Bike-2.jpg

Made it to Camerons house to check this bad boy out... Awsome bike!!!! Can not wait to get it into my garage... 8)

Latest posts

Back