☆BOBBED ROSS☆ '65 Ross DeLuxe. ~fin~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the bearings and cups cleaned, greased, and installed along with the fork.
20170207_143952.jpg
Once I get the wheels cleaned and the tires mounted I may lower the front a little, but for right now I like the way it's shaping up.

I finally got around to the wheels today, I got them cleaned, greased and trued and got the tires mounted. I used a used Kenda 26x2.125 white wall in the rear and a used Skyway 26x1.75 white wall up front.
While I was at it I figured I'd trow everything together to get an idea of what the finished product will look like.
20170222_164616.jpg

20170222_164544.jpg
20170222_164513.jpg
It's not quite finished, but it's getting there.

i'm trying to wrap my head around the pair of handle bar stems ? the entire theme of this bike states Hot Rod ! Lov it !
AGreed! This is hot rod for sure. Nice touches Mr Link! That second pic could be a great final voting pic .....forgot about that white stripe on the seat! :nerd::thumbsup:

This bike has a lot of things I like. The triple trees, the mini bars, the seat, the forward leaning chainguard, the fat / skinny tire combo, the headlight and the mount for it. It's cool brother, it's all good.

Carl.

Latest posts

Back