• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

☆Wanted 70s Stingray project ☆

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Lookin for a 74 Stingray project, or bare frame .

Boys or Girls?

47007_e914f88e63e80fe0683bb8b94837baa4.jpg

I have a project frame, and also a complete nice bike.
Project is a March of '70 frame (S/N on rear stay) I had started to fiddle around with. I have a slimline tank for it, and a pair of mounting brackets I made but have not attached to the frame
Frame is bare at this time, chainguard was discarded - too damaged to use. Fork is also bare. NO HARWARE, CRANK, SPROCKET - just frame and fork! I do have an aftermarket chrome chainguard here. Slimline tank could be used to build (not included with frame/fork) tank was NOS w/ shelf wear - has had white portion repainted.
Email if interested -
70 CF23502 A ~.jpg

Complete bike is '70 Lemon Peeler Coaster model. I bought this one re-done. It had a cheepo Chinese fork on it, now has a 90s repro fork. Correct wheels S2, S7. Nice bike, but I have something else to play with now and don't need it. S/N is on headtube on this one, and it is a Chicago issue.
Lemon:
70 AF42760 B.JPG

Let me know if either one strikes your fancy - @A.S.BOLTNUT
Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

I have a project frame, and also a complete nice bike.
Project is a March of '70 frame (S/N on rear stay) I had started to fiddle around with. I have a slimline tank for it, and a pair of mounting brackets I made but have not attached to the frame
Frame is bare at this time, chainguard was discarded - too damaged to use. Fork is also bare. NO HARWARE, CRANK, SPROCKET - just frame and fork! I do have an aftermarket chrome chainguard here. Slimline tank could be used to build (not included with frame/fork) tank was NOS w/ shelf wear - has had white portion repainted.
Email if interested -
View attachment 86935

Complete bike is '70 Lemon Peeler Coaster model. I bought this one re-done. It had a cheepo Chinese fork on it, now has a 90s repro fork. Correct wheels S2, S7. Nice bike, but I have something else to play with now and don't need it. S/N is on headtube on this one, and it is a Chicago issue.
Lemon:
View attachment 86936
Let me know if either one strikes your fancy - @A.S.BOLTNUT
Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Message sent to the Cone of Silence !

Latest posts

Back