♠♠♠CHINESE VOODOO DOS♠♠♠

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Raters!! Remember this one?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37155&p=364119&hilit=Chinese#p364119

Well, I restored that one for a friend of mine and loved it so I´ve been looking to get one for my self and guess what?
I´m in trouble again! :wink:

Wont be that easy this time, I´m on a really tight budget and I can´t just do the same, but the gears in my head are working and I have something quite good prepared for this sucker...

Stay tuned :wink:

I watchin!Whats in that mind of yours,we cant wait to find out 8) :mrgreen:

Thanks guys!! I´ll do my best to not disappoint ya!

Well, went to my folks house and found an original front wheel that is in better shape.
Started to disassemble, removing the seat post and handlebar took me an hour :shock: those pieces were welded with rust, as a result I banged those bars and need a set of new ones, fortunately I can get them and I´ll be saving money on chrome.

Pretty cold here now, -5 Celsius (Galt don´t laugh, I know it´s probably colder up there
during summer :lol: ) but is very windy and I work on the roof.
So, if all goes well I´ll finish the tear down tomorrow and pics will flow, I promise.

Wow, is been a lonnnnnnng while since posting on this build, truth is winter here has been hard on us, wet and very cold. So been waiting for the sun to brake thru the clouds to do some painting.
Enough words...

wheels laced and shiny

Primer on...

Lights converted to led, angel eyes on front 8)

Down hill from now on, hope to get some pinstripes soon, then clear coat and assembly, have to finish the bike so I can finish the board before my baby girl and summer time arrives :mrgreen:

Gdcast said:
Wow, is been a lonnnnnnng while since posting on this build, truth is winter here has been hard on us, wet and very cold. So been waiting for the sun to brake thru the clouds to do some led tubes painting.
Enough words...

wheels laced and shiny

Primer on...

Down hill from now on, hope to get some pinstripes soon, then clear coat and assembly, have to finish the bike so I can finish the board before my baby girl and summer time arrives :mrgreen:
I like those lED lights especially blue ones.

Gdcast said:
Wow, is been a lonnnnnnng while since posting on this build, truth is winter here has been hard on us, wet and very cold. So been waiting for the sun to brake thru the clouds to do some painting.
Enough words...

wheels laced and shiny

Primer on...

I liked those lights especially blue ones

Looking forward to CVD!!

Thanks guys, CVD is getting done soon!
Hope to get some painting and pinstriping done today, hopefully do some assembly on the weekend.
Have some nice white tires that I hope to be able to squeeze in the wheels, but it will be a tough task to complete :? :roll:

Latest posts

Back