159 BUILDS - It's getting tough to keep up with all the builds already.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
65 BUILDS ALREADY!!!
I don't think I have had a chance to look at maybe half of them so far.

Agreed!
Its tricky looking at them , and remembering which ones you've yet to look at.
My head is spinning :43:
( in a good way of course )

I'm finally getting a chance to look at the builds. I've been wicked busy and only had time to post up my thread.

The number of builds has certainly exploded this weekend. Lots and lots of inspiring stuff going on here :43:

71 builds now. I tried to look at all of them tonight and only made it through the first page and a half. Goodnight.

71 build off monkeys, surely one of them will make a bike! :)
Awesome! More creativity and talent than reality tv, this is going to be good especially for me.
Bicycles are art to me, everyone is a winner!

76 now (remember to subtract one from the thread count)

now on past expierence from the veteran BBO partakers on average how many of the original entries end up completing
I think it averages 200 start roughly 100 finish on time.

Luke.

Which means we seem to be a little low on the count of builds now.

We are only 5 days into BONINE. I would guess that we are right on par with previous BOs as far as number of build at this point.
Luke is right about the numbers. We usually have a little over 200 builds start and a little over 100 finish.
80 builds entered so far

Looked at last years discussion thread and we had 130 builds on May 6th, so we may be a little behind from last year so far, but it is still way early.

Latest posts

Back