16" Huffman-Final shots posted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 16" Huffman-Sliding baby!

i love the one where her hair is flying out. Also the last one where she looks at you "Did you get that?"
Too cool. Only thing that is missing are the striped PJs.

Love to see these bikes being used. Thats rad! I might just give ya a vote for dat!

bruce said:
We found a dustier road... :wink:

That and a little bit of practice and she's tearing it up.
uh oh :!: I think I'm gonna go practice, yup, gonna need allot more practice :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D

Troy

jats said:
bruce said:
We found a dustier road... :wink:

That and a little bit of practice and she's tearing it up.
uh oh :!: I think I'm gonna go practice, yup, gonna need allot more practice :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D

Troy
Hey Troy unless you can up the cuteness factor you are done, yep stick a fork in it.... :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comments guys. But I don't think that last shot is a call out to Jats as much as it's a "Hey Dad do I have to do that again?" :)

Here's one more ride sequence before I post this on the finished page. I'm sure there's more that could be done but I also feel that going further could just complicate things that are pretty good as is.

No powerslides in this one but still pretty cool I think, bias acknowledged of course.

This bike is a true Klunker in one sense for sure. It's basically impossible to ride uphill. Pretty dang heavy.

That last shot is a definite keeper.
That view looks like walking up the hill would still be worth it.

I remember all the klunkers we had growing up.
Wasn't until my teenage years I found out there were bikes that you could gear down and keep peddling.
Made me very aware of picking the route so even if you went further if you could miss the big hills it was a winner.

great technique with the slide!!! she is a natural!! beautiful country you have there to :D

Troy

Thanks Jats. I showed her the photos of your slides to help her see what the goal was so thanks for the tutorial. :)

These shots are on the Backbone Trail in the Santa Monica mountains. LA gets a pretty bad rap for some obvious reasons but there are some really beautiful spots here. Killer ocean views from lots of this particular trail and it's almost always quite empty.

Kroozerdave said:

Wasn't until my teenage years I found out there were bikes that you could gear down and keep peddling.
Made me very aware of picking the route so even if you went further if you could miss the big hills it was a winner.

I agree with Kroozerdave... Make a great calender pic...
Brings back memories when I was a kid...

bruce said:
Thanks Jats. I showed her the photos of your slides to help her see what the goal was so thanks for the tutorial. :)

These shots are on the Backbone Trail in the Santa Monica mountains. LA gets a pretty bad rap for some obvious reasons but there are some really beautiful spots here. Killer ocean views from lots of this particular trail and it's almost always quite empty.
:shock:!!!! and I agree L.A. has some pretty areas around it!!!!!

Troy

Haha great shot, total camera awareness, love it. And me I've got a face for radio I'm conceding the Klunker pic NOW!

IMG_1642.jpg

Awesome pics!

looks like she's havin a blast!

:mrgreen:

Kroozerdave said:

I agree with Kroozerdave, that last picture is stunning -- not just in a bike sense, but in pure photography terms it's an awesome photo. It should be blown up and framed.

Latest posts

Back