1935 Monark 5 BAR "Deluxe 6 Rat Racer"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your bike stood out as my first choice very early on,......it was second and third I had a hard time deciding on.

Grats on your win!

You have a cool ride there.

You know I was going to vote, but I got caught up with a lot of other things. excuses, excuses :roll:

That is a great build you got there. So are you going to release all rights so we can have that on a shirt or decal :?: :mrgreen:

ONCE YOU PUT THAT DELUXE 6 ON I KNEW IT WAS CURTAINS FOR US!! GREAT BUILD AND THANKS FOR BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Congratulations!
When I saw your bike I knew it deserved my vote.
Everything is just perfect. I know ull enjoy riding it even more now knowing its rrbbo#6 winner. :D

how are those tires?? i loooooove the look and would like to get some.
AWESOME job by the way 8)

deezenuts said:
how are those tires?? i loooooove the look and would like to get some.
AWESOME job by the way 8)

The tires are great. Almost no rolling resistance and thy seem to hold up well. The traction is excellent. You really can't beat the quality for the price.

Hi Petrohead-

Congratulations on the win! I've been away and didn't get a chance to log in earlier when the contest ended... but you had my first vote, the easiest one I cast.

The bike looks great and you deserve the win. Great mix of old and new, coming up with that awesome vintage racing machine look. Super cool! 8)

Glad you enjoyed the contest too, and took the top honors on your first try! There were an easy 20 bikes in the running for top dog here in my view- but yours definitely stood out in the crowd.

Great work and hope to see more creations from your garage!

--Rob

the 5bar frames are sought after...dont want to say "rare" over used word! but collectable. and if you look it up youll see some awsome factory bikes.

heck yeah - nice work bro. Good to see some top notch custom work here in the valley of the sun! You going to be at Tour De Fat Tempe wit dis bad boy? I'd like to see it in person.

dpbrown3000 said:
h*** yeah - nice work bro. Good to see some top notch custom work here in the valley of the sun! You going to be at Tour De Fat Tempe wit dis bad boy? I'd like to see it in person.

I will be there! Thanks for the props!

Petrohead,

Thanks for showing me what can be done. This bike honors its heritage by making it todays usable art.
It is why I love this site the history of the bicycle is honored with todays innovation.

Congradulations !!! Petrohead.

Just in time for the Savannah Craft Brew Fest that happens this weekend, I finished the RRB BO #6 Bonus Brew Trophy.
Some of you may remember the commemorative brews that I did for my BEER RUN entry and how I promised to do the same for the top three winners.
Well, my graphics were extremely basic and it turns out that the winner (petrohead) is a graphic designer. He came up with an awesome label theme that includes a bike chain border and a skiptooth chainring on the neck label.

Without further ado, let me present Petrohead with the first Build Off 6 brew from Rat Rod Bikes Brewery (Kingfish Bottling Co).

Rat Racer 6 - Rusty Leather Lager

WP_000170.jpg

WP_000171.jpg

WP_000172.jpg

WP_000169.jpg

kingfish254 said:
Just in time for the Savannah Craft Brew Fest that happens this weekend, I finished the RRB BO #6 Bonus Brew Trophy.
Some of you may remember the commemorative brews that I did for my BEER RUN entry and how I promised to do the same for the top three winners.
Well, my graphics were extremely basic and it turns out that the winner (petrohead) is a graphic designer. He came up with an awesome label theme that includes a bike chain border and a skiptooth chainring on the neck label.

Without further ado, let me present Petrohead with the first Build Off 6 brew from Rat Rod Bikes Brewery (Kingfish Bottling Co).

Rat Racer 6 - Rusty Leather Lager

WP_000170.jpg

too cool. I'm thirsty! Thanks Kingfish!

Latest posts

Back