One of a few frames recently sent to sandblast. The frame only had original dark red paint on the insides of the holes, and has nice enough braze repairs, and evidence of grinding the top tube to make a wrong tank fit. Sandblasting revealed a 1936 serial number. I tried to be neat about it and applied Rust-Oleum Rusty-Metal primer, red primer, and Cherry Red, all in the same day, with the recommended 1 hour waits in-between coats. I have put this one on hooks out of the way, hanging for a few weeks to allow the paint to cure, before fine sanding and applying a last finish coat, (as I can still see some of the pitted areas). Have to gather up and prep the other parts too. May decide to use a BMX sprocket with this one. Also, learned that I should wear a ball cap or painter's hat while spray painting under slightly breezy conditions.