• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1940-1941 Elgin Womans Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
$550.00 Plus ship or Pickup. I live in Cadillac Michigan. I bought this bike in July just to recreate a photo of my Uncle and my Mom. My sister had pics of my Mom and her brother next to this same Model bike when they got it for X-mas one year. It was a used bike. This bike I bought out of Indiana and I was told Original paint with some touch ups. I know the grips are wrong but I put them on as it had Schwinn grips when i got it. It is also missing the rear tail light . Jerry Peters has one. The bike does not have the horn on it any longer. Tires are re pops. I have done nothing to the bike and have not even rode it a Mile. Only got it to retake photo's of my Mom and Uncle. I payed $650.00 shipped so all I'm trying to do is get my Money back on the bike. I can take more pics if someone is serious about buying it. It is really a nice bike and would like someone else to get it that would enjoy it and ride it.
upload_2017-12-13_18-34-11.jpeg
upload_2017-12-13_18-34-31.jpeg

Back Up to the top

This is such a nice bike so I know this is unthinkable, but would you ever consider parting it out. I'm looking for parts for a pre-war Elgin Twin Bar so I would buy most the parts you have. Fenders, drop stand, headlight, bars and grips, rims.

Sorry but No i would not ever part. You can part it out and sell the rest if you would like but I would never part it.

Understandable, GLWS

Latest posts

Back