1960's Huffy Eldorado value?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm picking this bike up for my fiancee as a build up for her birthday. I'm not too sure the value of one of these but I got to get it.. it just grabs my attention. Please any info or advice on this model bike would be appreciated?

DSC_0477.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0485.jpg

DSC_0480.jpg

DSC_0478.jpg

You can find the exact year by checking the serial number. The first digit is the year, i.e. 3H12345 would be a '53, '63, or '73. Since you already have the decade it will be easy.

As far as value, I have seen some in similar shape going for $125-175 near me. I had one without the tank and I had to drop my price to $25 at a swap meet so I didn't have to drag it home.

I'm looking to scoop this up today or tomorrow. We agreed on $60 and it is all original down to the tires. Too some it may be worth less? or possibly more? I'm getting it to make my fiancee happy and she will love it.

I'm looking forward to her reaction to seeing it roll out the shed this week. I need to source a jet that mounts on the front fender.

I picked this up today. Already have it 90% ready to ride. Chain needed to be replaced I pedal and a link would snap, i fix tried again then another link snapped. So tomorrow I'll have a chain back on it. Now where to begin on making it nice!

Back