1962 American "Cargo Bike"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My hauler. It's....light. By light I mean, I have to check the weight limit on bridges before crossing them.

:lol:

June026.jpg

June025.jpg

June029.jpg

If I ever get a Heavy Duti, it will become the hauler, but for now, the old Schwinn clild seat, some Ammo boxes and a spare tire strap from a Volvo do nicely, along with the Wald basket.

Hey LOOK AT MY CARGO HAULERs!! HAHA! I rode the trike to school, I was the talk of the school that day!!!

DSCF0738.jpg

DSCF0455.jpg

Skoda, Nice bike & nice 242...what year?
I have an '80 245...it's one of the best cars I've owned. I use it for hauling stuff too big to fit in my folding Walds on my 'Phooner.

skoda said:
My hauler. It's....light. By light I mean, I have to check the weight limit on bridges before crossing them.

:lol:

June026.jpg

June025.jpg

June029.jpg

If I ever get a Heavy Duti, it will become the hauler, but for now, the old Schwinn clild seat, some Ammo boxes and a spare tire strap from a Volvo do nicely, along with the Wald basket.

That has to be your car across the street or you got another another builder on the block!

The 242 is a '76, it is indeed mine. One of the many Volvo(s) I have owned/own... I had an 81 245, that was probably my favorite!

Latest posts

Back