1976 Schwinn Typhoon "KLUNKENSTEIN"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OddJob, I am from Fargo, ND. I make it to Minneapolis every once in awhile and hit up One on One, Angry Catfish and whatever else I can see! I'm going down to Minneapolis in a week or so and have a few shops I need to check out.

OddJob, I am from Fargo, ND. I make it to Minneapolis every once in awhile and hit up One on One, Angry Catfish and whatever else I can see! I'm going down to Minneapolis in a week or so and have a few shops I need to check out.
You named a couple of my favorites right there...Gene and I go way back to the mtb racing days in late 80's. And the AC guys are always fun to hang with...let me know if you want a coffee chat while you are here, always fun to talk bikes! I would be real interested in hearing about the fab business you work for....looks like a cool place.

I was trying to figure out how I missed this build off bike, then I realized it was just moved in.
AWESOME work going on here. My favorite detail so far is the speed holes on TOP of the guard.
Welcome to BOTEN! Great build.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. With all the speed holes, it has to be fast!

Great detail on the bike - especially lowering the chain guard. It looks fantastic.

Latest posts

Back