• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 pairs of matched vintage pedals for 1950s tandem bike.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm working on some vintage 1950s tandem bikes, and require matched pairs of pairs of pedals. looking for vintage patinad pedals in decent shape, not modern repops.

1) looking for any color but black; white or cream will be best (or white that is so yellowed one thinks its cream)

2) one tandem i'm working has light green base coat, and I have one set of white bow tie pedals with either a turquoise or light green stripe in them.. I want to say they came from a Murray in the 60s - 70s.. if you have one set of pedals with the light green accent, let me know.

I'm still looking for matched pairs- anyone have some?
I'm working on some vintage 1950s tandem bikes, and require matched pairs of pairs of pedals. looking for vintage patinad pedals in decent shape, not modern repops. i'm looking for any color but black; white or cream will be best (or white that is so yellowed one thinks its cream)

Latest posts

Back