20 inch rats (or customs) ~~~ Lets see em!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u3a6e7u8.jpg
y9ysepe9.jpg
aqebe4y5.jpg

Have been muckin around with the welder and this kit engine lately, using a busted BSD forever as the base frame and old bmx/cycling parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen!!!

WR22.JPG
My White Rabbit from BO10 (since given away to a neighbor's daughter).
UnYield8.jpg
My Kent Transit folder, converted from a non-working 5-speed to a working single-speed with a chainbreaker, pliers and lots of brushed-on 3-in-1 oil to brake cables and chain...current daily rider.

Need to get a new freewheel for the matching rear wheel but we call it the death trap. 2 good cranks on the pedals and your usually flipped over backwards.
allpro.jpg

20170904_142812.jpg

Thanks too a cheap facebook huffy i decided to put this together. Needs a 20 inch front fork.

My Gary Fisher Minnosaurus with banana seat and sting ray bars.
before

after

WRFF
rebuild, new front wheels, banana seat and support. Okay, not 20", the rear wheel is 16". Front wheels are those 10" dolly wheels from harbor freight with the bearings replaced to metric 17mmx35mm.

Chopper
Donation to the local bike coop. Front end is an inverted girls schwinn varsity, rear end some decent freestyle.

my Next fiXie.
20" solid rubber tire wheels from 2 Schwinn Excercisers. Tilts the scales (over if you aren't careful) at 75 pounds. Shakes your teeth. Stands up on it's own on level pave'.

Latest posts

Back