20 inch rats (or customs) ~~~ Lets see em!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hillbilly topfueler lol
20180919_183808.jpg

Finally got to get out for quick ride on this 1 tonight. I had this Hoffman Bama frame in new unbuilt condition kickin around my place long enough....View attachment 94062
That is crazy with those forks! Like a mini hardtail dirt jumper...

here is my 20 inch lowrider/rat bike. 20 inch lowrider logo white wall tires, purple chain, white to purple sun activated color changing pedals. purple spike bolt nuts, faux crocodile banana seat, brass squeeze bulb horn, purple bell, purple moped mirrors, exhaust tips, purple & silver flake grips, extended fork crown making it lower. raccoon tails from the grips. rusted fenders that where clear coated, rusted rims that where sanded and oiled, and flex sealed painted on the inside. all decals removed and polished the painted frame.

Attachments

• purplebratz.jpg
    purplebratz.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 81
redline 20 inch BMX flat black painted frame, red painted rims, white rim spoke covers, white wall tires. handlebars off a next bike not sure the style they are called, newer schwinn red and black grips. has a nice crank and gear. not sure the brand. i got a laid back seat post but was the wrong size, going to put a different post and seat. i just added some white redline logo decals to it.

Attachments

• Snapshot 1 (4-28-2020 7-51 PM).png
    Snapshot 1 (4-28-2020 7-51 PM).png
    202.7 KB · Views: 85

Latest posts

Back