20 Inch Tank Bike Huffy convertible Finished New Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Here are 2 bikes I got today at a local car show. The Huffy is a 20 inch that has training wheel too. Everything looks original on it even the tires. The Sears Spyder 10 speed is in nice shape too. Some rust but not bad. Original tires on this one too. The only thing wrong is the conduit sissybar and no blue handlebar tape. I have a line on a NOS shifter levers and mechanics. I scored on the 10 speed but paid for the huffy. I am happy with both...Jaxon

017.jpg

021.jpg

028.jpg

037.jpg

033.jpg

002.jpg

011.jpg

007.jpg

012.jpg

Here is the Huffy after I cleaned it. I put these highrise bars and banana seat, sissybars to see what it would look like just for fun.

HuffyPiglet004.jpg

HuffyPiglet007.jpg

HuffyPiglet012.jpg

HuffyPiglet015.jpg

HuffyPiglet024.jpg

Re: 20 Inch Tank Bike Huffy & Sears Spyder 10 Speed

Both Way Cool bikes.
I really like that Huffy, But that Sears Spyder.....
OH MAN, that is a BEAUTY! I'm a sucker for Ramshorns, but everything else on it adds up to a great score. Congrats....

Nice. I like that 20 inch Huffy. Are you looking for a NOS Shifter for the spider? I have a complete unit NOS with instructions. LMK

That Huffy Convertible is sweet. would look good with my girls convertible.

ozzynut2 said:
Nice. I like that 20 inch Huffy. Are you looking for a NOS Shifter for the spider? I have a complete unit NOS with instructions. LMK

Doyle you have a 10 speed spyder shifter NOS.? LMK.............Jaxon

Re: 20 Inch Tank Bike Huffy & Sears Spyder 10 Speed New Pics

I cleaned the Huffy and before I put it all back together I put these highrise bars and banana seats, sissybars on it for fun. I like the way it looks.

Re: 20 Inch Tank Bike Huffy & Sears Spyder 10 Speed New Pics

Finished cleaning the huffy. The handlebars need rechromed. They were the worst. It cleaned up nice but still has that old look and feel. The horn works really good and loud.

HuffyConvertible002.jpg

HuffyConvertible005.jpg

HuffyConvertible007.jpg

HuffyConvertible017.jpg

HuffyConvertible013.jpg

HuffyConvertible026.jpg

HuffyConvertible025.jpg

HuffyConvertible033.jpg

Latest posts

Back