20 or less

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well.......its as done as its gonna get for now
i had a set of old wheels that i bought 2 weeks ago but the guy slacked on shipping them and they wont be here until about a week from now so the chrome wheels will stay until then :x (just for the record they were some wheels from a 50's huffy that i was going to prime the same color as the frame...the light green) this has been alot of fun and i took this to a bike show and no one even noticed that it was a 26" girls huffy that was sectioned 3 1/2" . everyone thought it was just an old kids bike so i guess i did well :mrgreen:
this was alot of fun and theyre some great bikes that came out of this and theres gonna be alot of happy kids!!
congrats to all that did this!!

btw final pics will be posted here but with a finished thread

sensor i am very impressed with this bike. it is very well done and finished to a very high standard. it is very easy to put a bike together just about anyone can do that but what makes a bike a winner is when it is the whole package and when i saw it close up at the show i was very impressed. now you got me worried for the big build off especially comming off a win like this or are we calling it that yet? anyways awsome bike, very well detailed (ever had to sneeze while pinstriping? :shock: ) and yes i call it rat. what still blows me away about this bike is when you step back and think about what it started as.

Latest posts

Back