2012 PHOTO CONTEST FINALISTS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
THIS WAS NOT EASY :shock:

Lots of excellent shots of some really cool bikes and I had to narrow it down to 12 photos. I chose these based on several factors including, composition, clarity, quality of photo, bike style, etc.

A HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED THIS YEAR! :mrgreen:

I will need all of the finalists to email me the high resolution version of your shots to [email protected] no later than Sunday, December 9th. I will have to build the calendar in the RRB Cafe Press store and I will try my best to make the calendar available for purchase before the end of the year. Each finalist will receive a free calendar so make sure you include your mailing address in the email with your photo.

Congratulations to the following folks on making it into the top 12! :D

cal2.jpg

Grumpy (Terry66)

lechiffre_1.jpg

LeChiffre (Smoopy's)

IMG_0594.jpg

Black Swing (bikebuilder)

FarmerStyle52copyoskruzercom.jpg

Farmer Schwinn Style'52 (O.S.Kruzer)

7680891428_9b9565e29e_b.jpg

Seminole (ifitsfreeitsforme)

PA210016.jpg

Mr. Higgins (rusty513)

bikee2.jpg

Rusty Racer (buckchocolate)

grembike2.jpg

THERE'S GREMLINS AT MY HOUSE (naturephotoboy3)

116_3977.jpg

Du doch nicht!! (sensor)

100_3235sharpen.jpg

Hammered Higgins (MazdaFlyer)

7-1.jpg

The Fairbank Flyer (char)

rosso.jpg

"Rosso" Motorized Boardtracker (jasper87)

YAY!!!! I made it in the calendar! Thanks Steve! Do you want the shot as is (but full res) or can I add a MotoDromoCycles watermark?
Thanks again!
-Jasper

Hey Jasper, I'd prefer as is, but hi-res. I usually add a small note on each image of the calendar myself.

LOVE all the bikes chosen... great inspiration and ideas for the next build off. Happy Holidays to all of Rat Rod Bikes - best site on the web!!!!!!!!

Very COOL 8) How soon can we order one?

The caliber of photographs and build this year is off the charts!! Congratulations to all of you. I was contemplating an entry for next year, but if the competition keeps building at this level Ive got my work cut out for me!

Hi photographers,
That's for me a great honor to be selected among the 12 finalists of this photo contest.
The surprise is even greater to me that this the first from France because i'm French ;-) that i participate in such contest !
Do not hesitate to discover the French scene by visiting : http://www.oskruzer.com & blog.oskruzer.com
Thank's for all
and support classic & custom bicycles
O.S.Kruzer

O.S.Kruzer said:
Hi photographers,
That's for me a great honor to be selected among the 12 finalists of this photo contest.
The surprise is even greater to me that this the first from France because i'm French ;-) that i participate in such contest !
Do not hesitate to discover the French scene by visiting : http://www.oskruzer.com & blog.oskruzer.com
Thank's for all
O.S.Kruzer

Congrats! One of my favorite shots! 8)

O.S.Kruzer said:
Hi photographers,
Thank's for all
O.S.Kruzer

Congrats O.S. Kruzer! You sure have some cool toys, between the the Mexican blanket, the panel van (unless its an old Citroen), and the metalflake helmet, I don't think anyone would have ever guessed your picture was taken anywhere other than the US... Great shot, its got real character and a special je ne sais quoi :wink:

Honored to have my 1st build-off bike selected for the calendar. There were a bunch of neat bikes submitted. I would have had trouble selecting just 12. My grandkids call me "Grumpy", so I'm partial to the Grumpy Higgins bike.

Latest posts

Back