24" and 26" Jerald Slick Tires (Square Tread)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Critter1 -- "I've been wondering how these rode as front tires. Yours is the first I've seen on the front. Can we get a review? They look amazing BTW!"

Thanks! I love the new look of my Vince!
The JSs mostly ride like normal tires.
Occasionally the front tire catches a crack and shifts just a bit, but not enough to affect the steering.

Back in the 70's my old stingray had a square tire that allowed easy wheelies for miles. Looks like it's time to build a wheelie bike. :D

Envision said:
Back in the 70's my old stingray had a square tire that allowed easy wheelies for miles. Looks like it's time to build a wheelie bike. :D

These tires have a VERY similar shoulder/cutaway silhouette to the Schwinn slicks of times past.

heres mine I really love these tires
meridingfreddie.jpg

freddieatthepark.jpg

freddie.jpg
[/img]

Is this jerald guy still around? I have been trying to contact him and haven't had any luck.
My thick brick tire split the seam and I need two 24 inch white wall tires for my trike.

I think I need a pair of these!!!

Just ordered mine... they said they are a couple weeks out. My bike is farther out than that so that's fine with me!

I got 2 of these Gerald Slick Tires I got 1 on front of my Reeper a black wall and i got a white wall on the back of my Cranbrook and i ordered another black wall for a schwinn hot rod.. i really like these tires ...
securedownload4.jpg

securedownload3.jpg

FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS said:
"That makes it an even $48 (including shipping) for the pair of these tires"

Pair? You need to buy 2 slicks or do you make a front tire also? Can I buy 2 slicks, a 24" & a 26"?

These were developed as sulky tires, not bicycle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wHHXsxRfxE

Anyone put one of these on a 24" Sears Spyder? I was hoping to be able to use the original rim which is set up for 1.75 tires but I know you can fudge it some. Thanks much.

Is the original offer of free shipping still a go? I emailed them a few weeks back about if they had any whitewalls left but didnt get a response yet :?

I called and ordered one today, no free shipping though. It was $24 for the tire and $15.50 to ship. I just saw at the begining of the post they had 1 tire and 1 tube shipped for $30, now that would have been sweet!

Latest posts

Back