35 AMERICAN FLYER "CAMELBACK"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The forks on this bike are interesting.

One of the drop outs is open and the other is closed. :?

Made for an interesting time getting the wheel off.

I probably did it the wrong way, but I pulled one fork leg out until I was able to pop the axle out of the drop out.

I'm not sure what the designer had intended, but it took some muscle to get that sucker off.

That usually tells me that there's an easier way to do it...ha ha. :lol:

I don't need no stinkin' tool...I'll just blow out my shoulder muscle like a real man. :lol: :shock: :x :shock: :cry:

that bike oozes vintage coolness! :shock: its got a lot of build combos that would all look great. :D when you get tired of it....i want it!....seriously. :)

I love this bike..... What did yo do with the set of bars that were on it to begin with?

garagegoon said:
I love this bike..... What did yo do with the set of bars that were on it to begin with?

They're sitting in my parts pile for now.

They are kind of weird because they are so wide.

Would be interesting to know what they were really meant for.

Well, If'n ya decide to part with them hit me up.... Workin on building a clunker that stands out from the norm... Trying to use parts ya don't normaly see... Good luck with this build... I am eager to see how it all turns out! 8)

some of the heavy duty front hubs had axle that would slide out, but if its off already you would already of found that out :lol:

So what finally happened with this bike?

I sold it to a guy over near Fort Worth. He kept it for several years and then offered it back to me at a good price so I bought it back from him. Another friend of mine saw it at a swap meet last year and wanted it bad so he bought it from me. I'm assuming he still has it. It's a great wall hanger, but too small to ride.

Latest posts

Back