4/17/2011 2nd Annual Midwest Bicycle Swapmeet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thru the idea out on the Coasters web site about doing a ride Saturday night. Start at 7:00 at the Anchor for food and drink then ride west. Backwards from the usual thursday ride, hope to get response. Id like to hang/ride with the out of towners. Lets make it happen!

dangratsdan said:
I thru the idea out on the Coasters web site about doing a ride Saturday night. Start at 7:00 at the Anchor for food and drink then ride west. Backwards from the usual thursday ride, hope to get response. Id like to hang/ride with the out of towners. Lets make it happen!
I'll make a post on the Coasters site and send out an e-mail Dan

10~18 Kustoms and Back in the Day Bicycle’s are looking forward to being at the Hayesville Swapmeet this weekend. We will probably have 20+ or so bicycles ranging from the 30’s to the 60’s, from projects to ready to ride. We will also have plenty of parts. Here are just a few of the swapmeet specials that will be available from 10~18 Kustoms:
26” or 24” x 2.125 White Wall balloon tire combo (2 tires, 2 tubes, 2 rimstrips) $20
26”x 2.125 Kenda flame = $25 pair
Complete Bottom Bracket sets = $5
Bottom Bracket bearings = $3 a pair or 2 pairs for $5
Head set bearings = $2 a pair or $3 for 2 pair
New 1/2 & 9/16” pedals = $5 pair
Stems = $5
13/16 x 5/8 Seat posts = $3
New ½” pitch chain and link = $5
Hunt Wilde grips $3 pair, 2 pair for $5
I will also have a limited selection of my Custom & Deluxe Lazy 7 seat posts = $10 -$15 each
And I will also have a few of my New S’kool lazy 7 seat posts. 1”x 7/8”, 7/8”x7/8” & 7/8”x5/8” $20 each
Plus much more, just look for the white 1 ton Chevy dully w/ trailer full of bikes and parts.
http://www.1018kustoms.com
Sorry for the gratuitous self promotion but thought it would also be a good plug for the Hayesville swap.
See ya Sunday.

Weather forecast is looking good!
wx_kake_forecast_planner_sc_ks.jpg

The van is loaded, the weather is going to be nice, should be a good time.

And Saturday night is a pub crawl, It maybe a little bit cool so wear a jacket, if needed. BE THERE. Not our normal starting point. For more info, see Coastersbicycleclub.com.

Some of the stuff I will have there, a 1930's fat tire skip tooth girls Hawthorne, a 1961 Schwinn Jaguar restoration project , a nice girls 1969 Robinhood, a 1960 20' Columbia convertibile, a couple of 1980s road bikes, misc parts, frames, baskets, and LOTS of RAT BIKE HEAD LIGHT and TAILLIGHT material and bicycle license plates with names.

See you there.

Here's my pile so far
2011-04-13160147.jpg

10~18 Kustoms said:
10~18 Kustoms and Back in the Day Bicycle’s are looking forward to being at the Hayesville Swapmeet this weekend. We will probably have 20+ or so bicycles ranging from the 30’s to the 60’s, from projects to ready to ride. We will also have plenty of parts. Here are just a few of the swapmeet specials that will be available from 10~18 Kustoms:
26” or 24” x 2.125 White Wall balloon tire combo (2 tires, 2 tubes, 2 rimstrips) $20
26”x 2.125 Kenda flame = $25 pair
Complete Bottom Bracket sets = $5
Bottom Bracket bearings = $3 a pair or 2 pairs for $5
Head set bearings = $2 a pair or $3 for 2 pair
New 1/2 & 9/16” pedals = $5 pair
Stems = $5
13/16 x 5/8 Seat posts = $3
New ½” pitch chain and link = $5
Hunt Wilde grips $3 pair, 2 pair for $5
I will also have a limited selection of my Custom & Deluxe Lazy 7 seat posts = $10 -$15 each
And I will also have a few of my New S’kool lazy 7 seat posts. 1”x 7/8”, 7/8”x7/8” & 7/8”x5/8” $20 each
Plus much more, just look for the white 1 ton Chevy dully w/ trailer full of bikes and parts.
http://www.1018kustoms.com
Sorry for the gratuitous self promotion but thought it would also be a good plug for the Hayesville swap.
See ya Sunday.
I know where I'm going first :D

Man I really need to get rid of some of my stuff but I can't decide what to let go. A friend dropped off some bikes for me to sell and now I'm keeping some of those :roll:

I will probably have a couple Schwinn frames, 1 complete Schwinn cantilever, an older Schwinn mtb, an old Nishiki mtb a couple 60s girls bikes, a dyno BMX and a couple other cheap bmx. Misc parts. Few shirts. mostly junk :roll:

Some of the stuff I'll be trying to pawn off on you all. Please help me save my marriage by buying some of this junk :lol:

53(?) Corvette manual Bendix 2 speed
DSCF3144.jpg

Dyno and 2 junk BMX
DSCF3138.jpg

Old school Nishiki MTB. 2nd MTB I ever owned. Won the MBF skid contest twice. Needs work
DSCF3134.jpg

Trike with slightly bent fork
DSCF3131.jpg

DSCF3129.jpg

Schwinn frame has 2 small holes in top tube. Nothing a little duct tape couldn't fix
DSCF3127.jpg

Hawthorne
DSCF3123.jpg

What's left of my RRBBO 1 bike. Schwinn Tornado
DSCF3122.jpg

65rat said:
aka_locojoe said:
Man I really need to get rid of some of my stuff but I can't decide what to let go. A friend dropped off some bikes for me to sell and now I'm keeping some of those :roll:
So what did you keep :?: :)

Nothing that great. The kids tandem, another little kids bike and stripped a few junk bikes for parts.

Latest posts

Back